Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:29:55 AM EDT
11Nov 2006 is the day of the 37th Annual Militia ball, for information on reservations and tickets goto www.militiaball.com.  Wolverines(sorry had to do it). Dress code is enforced, no tiger stripes or other quasi-camo crap, okie-dokie.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
11Nov 2006 is the day of the 37th Annual Militia ball, for information on reservations and tickets goto www.militiaball.com.  Wolverines(sorry had to do it). Dress code is enforced, no tiger stripes or other quasi-camo crap, okie-dokie.

.TAG  (you'd better bump this in November!)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Military formals are usually a very good time, we do one every year in 161highlander up in Calgary and Spokane is always fun.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Military formals are usually a very good time, we do one every year in 161highlander up in Calgary and Spokane is always fun.

Am I allowed to squeeze my fat ass into my old Class-As ?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Honorably discharged veterans are authorized to wear their class A uniform as long as it is in compliance with uniform regulations ie awards etc. So, Yes. The website states the dress and who is authorized to attend.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Honorably discharged veterans are authorized to wear their class A uniform as long as it is in compliance with uniform regulations ie awards etc. So, Yes. The website states the dress and who is authorized to attend.

Crap, that means shave the beard, get a haircut and lose about 50 pounds.....I guess a tux is in order.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Crap, that means shave the beard, get a haircut and lose about 50 pounds.....I guess a tux is in order.

Doesn't the catering company usually supply those to busboys?

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Six years in the Navy.
Number of Navy Balls attended = 0

Almost five years in the Washington Air National Guard.
Number of Militia Balls attended = 0

Why break the streak now?

TAG wouldn't like me being there. . . I say "fuck" too much.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:17:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I've never made any of these so what are they like?  Overpriced drinks and long winded boring speeches?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:55:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Mostly sitting at the tables, exchanging jokes and a few introductions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top