Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 8:59:48 AM EDT
Just got my flat jig yesterday, from a fellow ARFCOMMmer jlb428. $125 delivered, and it looks good.Link

Picked up a HF 12t press two days ago....I was going to get a spot welder, but, just couldn't justify the price.
I'm now on the lookout for a small wirefeed......
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Wooohoooo! New toys, er tools, are always fun. What you can make with em are even more fun.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I never thought a jig could give me a boner, but a jig just gave me a boner.  Cool!

Once I finish raising my 3rd grader, buy a new truck, get in better shape and finish Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, I'm totally gonna build me one.

Happy building, Matt!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I never thought a jig could give me a boner, but a jig just gave me a boner.  Cool!

Once I finish raising my 3rd grader, buy a new truck, get in better shape and finish Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, I'm totally gonna build me one.

Happy building, Matt!

If you can squeeze the fundage to get a handselect/G2 trigger kit from Cope's Distributing they are at about $125 + $8 shipping. NOW is a good time to do it. I spoke to Roger Cope this morning, and to the folks at Centerfire, and TAPCO. The next round of kits WILL have the cut barrels, and US made Barrels are going around $100 ea right now. Roger also mentioned that some of the last batch were not the usual quality, AND that his price is going up either Sat or Sun.

I'll be happy to help ya with a build, or if you're on the wetside there's more than a few guys in the WAHTF that can and will help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top