Amateur!

I'm already packed!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It will be one week from now

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't pack until the last minute. So about noon on friday I'll be getting my shit together
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:19:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't pack until the last minute. So about noon on friday I'll be getting my shit together

Did the camper ever sell?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not yet. I've had a million people call and/or email me about it. Every one of them said they would take it and will call back the next day to set a time to come and get it. Not a single person has called back the next day. I HATE TIRE KICKERS!!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not yet. I've had a million people call and/or email me about it. Every one of them said they would take it and will call back the next day to set a time to come and get it. Not a single person has called back the next day. I HATE TIRE KICKERS!!!!

You still have it!?  Cool, I'll take it.  I have your number so I'll call you tomorrow......
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You still have it!?  Cool, I'll take it.  I have your number so I'll call you tomorrow......

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Tuesday....Wed.....Thurs......LCR!!!

W00T
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I will be packing for the  LCR

WOO HOO!!

packing... or packing? or both?

get both.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will be packing for the  LCR

WOO HOO!!

packing... or packing? or both?

get both.

Getting "packed" more likely....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top