Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 10:31:02 PM EDT
I went up to Sultan Basin today to look around - all of the shooting areas have piles of logs blocking the entrances. There are piles of garbage everywhere.

I see why people stick to private areas.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Now that the shooters aren't up there, people are free to dump their garbage undisturbed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't have to be way out some where, they dump garbage over the cliff on Ben Howard hill all the time, there is a garbage dump station in sultan so when-ever i see a load of garbage headed east on BenHoawrd road I always wonder if they are headed to sultan or the hill to dump it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
what I don't get is it isn't like dumping a load at the transfer station is a lot of cash. I've dumped a minivan load several times and it's not cheap, but it isn't expensive, either. How much garbage do people need to dump that $30 is gonna break the bank?

I took a picture of a pile of TVs out there... annoying. There's litter all over the road, too - just garbage, like household garbage. Geez.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:14:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now that the shooters aren't up there, people are free to dump their garbage undisturbed.

That about sum's it right up..

Sultan Basin has been closed to shooting for 3 years now, and the amount of trash out there now is going unchecked.

It was never as dirty as it is now...

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:26:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That about sum's it right up..

Sultan Basin has been closed to shooting for 3 years now, and the amount of trash out there now is going unchecked.

It was never as dirty as it is now...

Where's the f*cking Friends of the Trails now?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:37:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Where the Hell are the ARFCOM media whores?  THis would make a great topic on the local news.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

They're out in the Sulatn Basin dumping their trash with all the other Libtards!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where the Hell are the ARFCOM media whores?  THis would make a great topic on the local news.

Someone said they were going to ask a buddy who is part of the media machine. Haven't heard what the response is. I believe it is mentioned in one of those latest SVRC threads if you wish to look it up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're out in the Sulatn Basin dumping their trash with all the other Libtards!

This bunch, no way!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top