Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 10:20:19 PM EDT
Roadrunner81 has the red bike but is having a hard time getting the front tire over the little hump. I will be introducing him in a new thread and he will be at the next LCR.

"partenr" comes the the rescue "let me get my boots under the tire then run me over" Roadruner: "ya but look at all the dirt on the head light"

Erex: "hey Coyote makes this look easy"

Erex: "well maybe not I just got bucked off"

Erex: "Coyote you ass hole this trail is too fucking hard, will you ride my bike up there for me?" Coyote: "Yes you pussy I'll ride your bike"

veiw of the the Puget Sound

We had a great time but no pictures of me

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Where were you riding?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:25:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Walker Valley, but we also have been riding Capital Forest, & Tahuya, Evens Creek. We will be exploring new riding areas in the near future, because I'm getting bored.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
there was a lot of mud that day we'll all have to get a camera especialy when u get your bike stuck in some of those 2 feet deep pools of water with you waders on there...hey can coyotes swim?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#5]
How were the trails up at Walker?
Have they been working on them?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Not really sure, that was our first time there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#7]
BAHHHH !!!! Way to make me miss my CR's! Looks like you guys had fun though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top