Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 6:16:34 PM EDT
...by thicker headed and far more irritating people than myself. I shall retire in humiliation to the tech forums and leave you people to dance over my virtual body.

Oh....the pain......
Not!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I was really down there for awhile, but they forgot to kill me off.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
TRG out trolled you a long time ago..
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Trolls can be kinda fun, they may disrupt for a while but at least there is activity, skunks on the other hand just stink the place up so nobody wants to be around.

I hate skunks above all other pests.
Let the skunk eradication begin
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]
That's pretty good Stat...no one should be able to smell you in a chem suit. but this talk of suicide worries me....don't worry...there still time for you catch up with reality.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#7]
 Strat. you find one yet?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I personally was glad to see that you still have the ability to pick yourself up of the floor, wipe the froth from your incisors, and regain your place in the woodchips.
SillyWabbit.
The internet is for FUN!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:08:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That's pretty good Stat...no one should be able to smell you in a chem suit. but this talk of suicide worries me....don't worry...there still time for you catch up with reality.

LMAO!

MASTER OF REALITY!

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
...by thicker headed and far more irritating people than myself. I shall retire in humiliation to the tech forums and leave you people to dance over my virtual body.

Oh....the pain......

Who he talking about?[>:/]

Not!

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh....the pain......

Not!

Hmmmmmm- *might* be those 8" stilletto spike heels you wear with that skirt kilt?
Ya'know, the outfit you wore for the return celebration, where you did that "victory dance".
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh....the pain......

Not!

Hmmmmmm- *might* be those 8" stilletto spike heels you wear with that skirt kilt?
Ya'know, the outfit you wore for the return celebration, where you did that "victory dance".

You mean on the corpse of the haji? Or was I just doing it for fun again?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh....the pain......

Not!

Let's just say it's a damn lucky thing that the only casualties that night were your brain cells (No great loss!) and my mental health, with having to see your hairy legs in a skirt kilt

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh....the pain......

Not!

Let's just say it's a damn lucky thing that the only casualties that night were your brain cells (No great loss!) and my mental health, with having to see your hairy legs in a skirt kilt

Now, now, everyone knows I'm a sexy bitch.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh....the pain......

Not!

Now, now, everyone knows I'm a sexy bitch.

I'm lead to believe the appropriate response to that is "True dat!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top