Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:57:28 PM EDT
...and what to my wandering eyes should appear? The Girls Gone Wild Bus! I was listening to 101.5 while driving from Bellevue toward Portland. Some lady called in, saying she saw the bus down by the Seattle waterfront. Well, I'm buzzing through Tumwater and...zingybingydoodle, there it was! Right in front of me. I drove behind it a while, then alongside. All the way to exit 57, where I had to get off. Never saw anything juicy. Damn the luck! Guys on the cb were going nuts over what they thought might be on board. I knew better, but I egged 'em on anyway.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
So my delivery is on the way?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...and what to my wandering eyes should appear? The Girls Gone Wild Bus! I was listening to 101.5 while driving from Bellevue toward Portland. Some lady called in, saying she saw the bus down by the Seattle waterfront. Well, I'm buzzing through Tumwater and...zingybingydoodle, there it was! Right in front of me. I drove behind it a while, then alongside. All the way to exit 57, where I had to get off. Never saw anything juicy. Damn the luck! Guys on the cb were going nuts over what they thought might be on board. I knew better, but I egged 'em on anyway.

and you didn't stop by?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Was Snoop DOg with them?? Shizzle my nizzle.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Apologies, MSK, ain't many parking spots in that area that'll accomodate a truck with a 53 foot trailer. Besides which, I don't know where you'da been.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:01:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Its was on I-5 Northbound out of the Couv about 1100...

Didn't see anything pressed against the window or anything to exciting though...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
...where I had to get off.   Never saw anything juicy...  

I think this is called an 'oxymoron'.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Apologies, MSK, ain't many parking spots in that area that'll accomodate a truck with a 53 foot trailer. Besides which, I don't know where you'da been.

It's OK, I'm in Lacey and not Tumwater anyway but you're not getting off so lightly next time
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...and what to my wandering eyes should appear? The Girls Gone Wild Bus! I was listening to 101.5 while driving from Bellevue toward Portland. Some lady called in, saying she saw the bus down by the Seattle waterfront. Well, I'm buzzing through Tumwater and...zingybingydoodle?, there it was! Right in front of me. I drove behind it a while, then alongside. All the way to exit 57, where I had to get off. Never saw anything juicy. Damn the luck! Guys on the cb were going nuts over what they thought might be on board. I knew better, but I egged 'em on anyway.

I have decided to iron this onto a tee shirt.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:49:49 AM EDT
[#9]
they were in Tacoma last friday, at the "bar"  Area 51(which is also I hear is a sex club, Adult freind Finder parties) on South Tacoma Way, right across from the car lot Connie runs.  I know a few guys(like the owners of the lot) that went, it was nothing but a dick fest. Also......there are NO girls on the bus you saw.....its just a ploy/advertisment. I guess there was like 20 local girls, prolly just stripers from down the road on South Korea Way at Area 51 last friday

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, hellsbells, I guess I'll just hafta look forward to  some spankies from MSK then! Watch for the TruckdriversGoneWild video soon!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
the "bar"  Area 51(which is also I hear is a sex club, Adult freind Finder parties)

You know, I think that place is off-limits to Ft. Lewis personnel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top