Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 8:46:49 PM EDT
  Another locked thread, great.  Thanks for your answer 161 infantry. I thought it was going to get good. But noooooo.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
TITTP

Take It To The Pit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
"The harder you squeeze, the more slip through your fingers."

Not referring to Odt, BTW.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Those darn wannabees.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
TITTP

Take It To The Pit.

I guess I'm up late tonight, I was just hoping to make it interesting without continuing to get it lock or going to the pit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
  Another locked thread, great.  Thanks for your answer 161 infantry. I thought it was going to get good. But noooooo.

Bunny has it right.... it could. "get good", but there's no reason to get personal or sling shit.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#7]
He attacked my intelligence(thats called personnel) I thought my response was good to go. Besides it was getting boring.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He attacked my intelligence

How could he?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
He attacked my intelligence(thats called personnel) I thought my response was good to go. Besides it was getting boring.

So you want to get attacked by some personnel huh

Think you should look in the teh ghey forum.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

To bad but there has been a lot of that going around in the forums lately, not just here.  People spank the keyboard a little to fast without thinking or really reading what people say. and yes I've done it too. I did think my ? was valid. I was hoping to get others to respond. and let you guy's serving in the guard wear the other shoe for a moment.

Good night.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#11]
So don't give up ! do not try, DO !!!

The state of society now does not suffer from external sources, they are internal problems.

The terrorist attack on 9-11 is not solved by attacking Afghanistan, asscrackastan is like the manure lagoons at the big dairies here in NW Washington the lagoons fill with manure that form a hard crust of solids on top, grass grows really well there and looks like a nice place to walk, but when some poor bureaucrat inspector tries to walk on it they find themselves over their heads in shit, Afghanistan is the same way bombing it only makes it smell worse like the manure lagoon.

If America is to be strong it needs strong people, strong people comes from letting them be and not messing with them, lessons are better remembered when they are hard lessons, you can lecture a lib all you want about self defense but when they get mugged and survive they are no longer libs but gun packing conservatives.

Katrina mugged NOLA and MS, they are much wiser now and won't be quite as stupid about preparing for disaster.

Experience is the best teacher, even though the bitch kills her students sometime.

Well trained people are the best defense of them selves and the nation as a whole, true that doesnt make them good tax collectors to raid other nations with but in my opinion that is a good thing.

"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Maybe you should buy some Massengil to wash that sand out of your mangina. I suppose it has been a while, but I don't recall there being so many hypersensitive types in the Guard back when I was in.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Perhaps Boomer you should re-read my post, as I was being sarcastic. I enjoy stiring the pot on occasion. If that piss's you off to bad. And there you go again with the personnel attacks and you wonder why threads get locked. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and wash out your mangina.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:52:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Good morning, 161Infantry.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Hehehe, good morning to you too, Sorry I cant help but push some peoples buttons in the morning. Especially before that first cup of coffee.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hehehe, good morning to you too, Sorry I cant help but push some peoples buttons in the morning. Especially before that first cup of coffee.

I know...addictive, ain't it?

ETA: What do you think keeps Strat going? He has a coffee pot the size of a tanker truck.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:20:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Perhaps Boomer you should re-read my post, as I was being sarcastic. I enjoy stiring the pot on occasion. If that piss's you off to bad. And there you go again with the personnel attacks and you wonder why threads get locked. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and wash out your mangina.

You obviously can't take what you try to dish out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I never take anything to heart, lifes to short.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#19]

I see that my other thread got locked..( such is life).

But I did find this little gem from 161, and I wanted to make a comment.

If they are peaceful, why would we need to fire? If ordered to do so by a superior officer, its an unlawful order and I would not follow it. If they are looting, burning etc, now thats another matter.

I did the LA Riot, and the Earthquake thing.

during the Riots as a Guard Soldier, I was not allowed to step foot on any private property that was not public access, I was not allowed to do anything other than watch the looters on the private property that was public access. I was one of the few that at least had ammo the whole time ( I had a .45 with 1 loaded mag issued and carried in my pocket as per order and 3 loaded mags in my back pocket that were not issued) the only way that mag was going to be inserted in that weapon was if  we were  being fired on.... My squad took indis. fire but it did not matter, only the medic's and Plt leader  had any ammo anyway for the first couple of days. The locals (Korean shop owners for the most part) did the real property protection. The Riots started out like a huge fireball and then got lame...The Earthquakes were where we needed to have ammo and the OK to kick in teeth. Everyone was in shock at first, and then the local people started to clean up and get the supplies from Redcross and the such...But that is when all hell broke loose, we had people from out of the area pulling up in their BMW's and stealing everything they could find. That is also when I almost got my azz handed to me by 3 guys...(All prior service Army guys found out later on) I was pulling Guard duty security at the local high school for a swimming comp (all female) that they decided to go ahead with, and the guys decided they would stop their car and get out...they made threats to take my weapon because they knew we had no ammo. If it were not for my first sarg showing up, and the two actice duty Marines that were manning the huge water station I would have been over powered and not much more I could have done other than try and pistol whip one before he took my .45 or run...They were taken into custody by the MP unit, and I dont know what else after...

After all of that...We did not shoot anyone, were not allowed to shoot anyone...There was a heck of a lot bigger and badder things that went down. and the results were the same...The locals would have owned us!

But I did get to Mace a crowd that had a old lady in it!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top