Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 9:09:46 PM EDT
I have found a place on the internet where I feel like I belong, there are plenty of others that believe the same things I do, that is filled with people that are like me.

I came here looking for some ideas to build an AR, and ended up with much more.  I've learned a few things along the way, and I've had a good time.  I see no reason why this won't continue.

Stratiotes, you and I don't see eye to eye, but I have a great deal of respect for you.  You have a fire within you, that is obvious to everyone.  Maybe it's in your head

I had some bad news about a pet that my family dearly loves, and it has made me a little more sentimental than I really need to be.

Thanks again, folks.  I hope to be able to make it to at least one day of the LCR shoot to meet some of you.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it's hilarious, and don't let internet appearances fool you, there is active duty military and police in the militia, you would be surprised at the names if you knew some of the deep cover guys.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not fooled, really.  The conspiracy on both sides is very deep and far reaching

ETA:  Thanks for understanding that it's not really personal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top