BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 6:31:26 PM EDT

Thats all.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Do you realize how much money and my precious days off you have cost me now. I'm going to have to drive down to oregon once a month now........and maybe twice if I go back down and try the speed steel.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:53:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Do you realize how much money and my precious days off you have cost me now. I'm going to have to drive down to oregon once a month now........

BTDT and I got the T-shirt.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:32:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you realize how much money and my precious days off you have cost me now. I'm going to have to drive down to oregon once a month now........

I guess the real question is, when are you getting a shot clock so we can get these other lazy bastards hooked?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess the real question is, when are you getting a shot clock so we can get these other lazy bastards hooked?

I'd play, but I won't be clearing any shelf space for the trophies.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:55:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, what do we need to get this started up here?  What kind of targets are they?  Can we Fab 'em ourselves?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I can play score keeper
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well, what do we need to get this started up here?  What kind of targets are they?  Can we Fab 'em ourselves?

We can use pretty much anything we want. We can use bowling pins for targets, or a bunch of paper sillouhette targets. Doesn't have to be steel like they used down in Or. Steel is nice because you don't have to set it back up if you have the "flash" steel targets. I think we could make some flash targets pretty easy though.

Steel knockdown targets would be way easy to make, just have to find a place to get some cheap steel that won't get shot up. There are plenty of welders here on the board. Since they don't have to look pretty then I could even weld some up
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:58:00 PM EDT
[#9]
On another, totally unrelated note, Kooter could possibly come across a replacement here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top