Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 8:09:08 PM EDT
I wanted to post to everyone in the Moscow/Pullman area.  As all the people in the Moscow/Pullman area know we are down to no actual gunshops.  We have Tri-State and Wal-Mart; that is it.  A good friend of mine is opening a sports shop in the old NW Mountain sports building, 1016 W Pullman Rd.  He will have his grand opening sometime early next month.  The business will be called Sure Shot Sports.  He has invested his life savings into this endeavor and is going way out on a limb to finance this.  He is going to be very black rifle friendly and will be willing to get the ammunition and accessories that all of us seem to have to have.  Charles is a family man with the right values for someone in the business.  He will be fair in his pricing and will go out of his way in the area of customer service.  He is not going to run a shop that just caters to the hunters and not people like us.  I ask that if you are in the area to stop by.  Any sales will go to local people and not a corporate office somewhere else.  It is hard to open a new business and any support would be a blessing.  We need a local gunshop, without one that is special order friendly and one who is willing to cater to the needs of the black rifle crowd we will have few options to purchase things locally.

Sincerely,

IDHunt
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!

Me and a few friends from the WA side will make an effort to stop by once things get up and running.  Things have been pretty sparse with Huskies closing, and I hate heading all the way up to Spokane to buy stuff.  Thanks for the heads-up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent-I'll spread the word.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]
A place like that would have ruined me even more in my four years.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I get over that way at least a couple of times a year. I will have to stop by and spend some money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top