Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 1:28:10 PM EDT
Somebody said here that they worked at the Marksman.  I mentioned that today and got quite the chuckle before being told sternly that it was NOT any of them, but they think they know who it is.......

Somebody fibbing? Or does that somebody not work there anymore.

I did ask for the DaBunny discount.  They made me pay full price for a Kramer holster anyway.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
It was maggart. But he got another job a couple weeks back......

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=224238
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]
They mentioned to me that they felt it was "unprofessional" for Jeremy to have mentioned to the board that he worked at the Marksman.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They mentioned to me that they felt it was "unprofessional" for Jeremy to have mentioned to the board that he worked at the Marksman.

I can agree with that.  I know of at least two gun shop owners/employees that read and post here and have never mentioned the fact....  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can agree with that.  I know of at least two gun shop owners/employees that read and post here and have never mentioned the fact....  

Nice, but do you think it helps them improve the customer sevice?  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice, but do you think it helps them improve the customer sevice?  

An employee should not go out "representing" a company without the Company's OK.  On the flipside, if you want to post as a seller here on ARF and pimp your biz, you should buy a dealer membership.  It's the circle of life Simba.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]

I did ask for the DaBunny discount. They made me pay full price for a Kramer holster anyway.

The DaBunny discount is usually 10% over retail.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:43:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I did ask for the DaBunny discount. They made me pay full price for a Kramer holster anyway.

The DaBunny discount is usually 10% over retail.

WOOHOO I DID get a discount then!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top