Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:30:08 AM EDT
I have been searching for a class 3 dearler here in Washington that is Eastern Washington so I dont have to drive 8 hours to start the ball rolling on getting a can.
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever are you buying??  There is a guy in Spokane on north Divison.  Axel Raven, he has a small store front and does machine gun shoots at Fernan in Idaho.  509-370-1553

I've met him, but never dealt with him on a business deal.  His shoots seem to cater to punks and airsofters.  He does have a post-86 dealer smaple inventory a couple of AOWs and suppressors.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to buy a can, since I can no pun intended.  Then maybe a DD since I can, or should I say while I can.  He does not sound to how should I say it, motivated or into it?  Either that or you are not very impressed with him?  What are your thoughts?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
[Whatever are you buying?? There is a guy in Spokane on north Divison. Axel Raven, he has a small store front and does machine gun shoots at Fernan in Idaho. 509-370-1553

I've met him, but never dealt with him on a business deal. His shoots seem to cater to punks and airsofters. He does have a post-86 dealer smaple inventory a couple of AOWs and suppressors.
/quote]

I purchased a HK P7M8 from Axel Raven last year and it was a great transaction.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Depending on where in eastern Wa you are, there is a class 3 manufacturer over here on the wet side.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I know of 3 in the tri-cities.  Where are you on the dry side?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Work with two place in Pasco.  Working on the third can from Larsens.  Leif and Scotty are both great to deal with.   Larsen will only work with you on a AWC suppressor.  Scotty is also  a AWC rep, but might get other dealers also.

Larsen Firearms
Scott Long Class 3

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Axel seems to have the paperwork figured out and says he can take care of it with little or no problems.  The store is nice enough. Since it illegal to actually fire a supressed gun in Washington owning a supressor and having to drive to Oregon or Idaho to enjoy it seems kind of pointless.  You can own an AOW and a DD but you cannot own an SBR, that kind of sucks also.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I know are laws are messed up and make no sense, they tried to change it to allow SBR's and Machineguns but the left wetfooters stopped it a few years back in committee.  I'm close to Wenatchee about a hour north actually but Spokane would be nice or Yakima. The reason I want a can and I know it has to be shot in Idaho or Oregon is the fact that I can own one its the principal.
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Wombat, who is the third class three in tri town?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top