Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 8:16:58 PM EDT
The kids and I will be at the gravel pit around 8:30. You are all welcome to come ride with us.

They are slow so anyone will be able to keep up.;;;;;;;;;;

Kooter you get your bike running yet?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is Tahuya? I've heard a little bit about it but I've never ridden there. I hope to check it out within the next couple months or so. Are there maps available of the area? Is it an established ORV park or BLM land where everyone just rides? Any info on the area would be helpful. I have a Kawasaki Prarie 700 and I feel the need for speed!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Tahuya is a couple miles away from Belfair...

map of general area
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where is Tahuya?Few miles out of Belfair I've heard a little bit about it but I've never ridden there. I hope to check it out within the next couple months or so. Are there maps available of the area?Yes Is it an established ORV park Yesor BLM land where everyone just rides?DNR Any info on the area would be helpful.Right on Sand hill road, gravel pit a few miles on the left. I have a Kawasaki Prarie 700 and I feel the need for speed!

I'm heading to bed. But if I'll be checking in the am if anyone want to meet up.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't realize it until I got home, but the guy that I got the bike from had partially disassembled part of the bike trying to work on it. I didn't pick up the box of parts. I'm still waiting for him to bring me the parts.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I didn't realize it until I got home, but the guy that I got the bike from had partially disassembled part of the bike trying to work on it. I didn't pick up the box of parts. I'm still waiting for him to bring me the parts.

What's up with that man? Get on it!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top