Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:07:09 PM EDT
Y'all have some great fishing up here,

But ya gotta admire Bill Dance's self deprecating sense of humor.

Fishing Bloopers
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
He is very funny. Used to watch his show all the time.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Y'all have some great fishing up here,

But ya gotta admire Bill Dance's self deprecating sense of humor.

Fishing Bloopers

A fellow Volunteer he is...and a darn funny one at that. Ive seen his other bloopers and I think he's as good a comedian (unintentional) as he is a fisherman. My FIL reminds me ALOT of Dance right down the Vols hat.

I recall the episode where he's fishing for Crappie (dont know why) and at the end he's more than filled a HUGE ice chest w/ them. Maybe he uses them as fertilzier...or something. I think he must have gotten caught up in the moment of pulling one in one after another and lost track.

Thanx for posting this...very funny...and its making me a bit homesick too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#3]
The best one of his bloopers I've seen so far is the one where the cameraman step off the boat camera and all.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I recall that one...there are so many too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#5]

I recall the episode where he's fishing for Crappie (dont know why) and at the end he's more than filled a HUGE ice chest w/ them. Maybe he uses them as fertilzier...or something. I think he must have gotten caught up in the moment of pulling one in one after another and lost track.
Thanx for posting this...very funny...and its making me a bit homesick too.

Crappie is very good to eat. But it takes alot of them. Very mild white flakey fish. Best when fried and served with hushpuppies and slaw.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Crappie is very good to eat. But it takes alot of them. Very mild white flakey fish. Best when fried and served with hushpuppies and slaw.

If its not Bass or catfish then its not worth eating. Crappie is akin to bluegill in my culinary book...mostly bones/skin/guts and not worth the time to fiddle with once its all said and done. Theres nothing better than catfish, puppies, slaw and ice tea though!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh great,

Now I'm hungry for catfish.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Oh great,

Now I'm hungry for catfish.

Oh yes...I know the feeling exactly!!!! Yum...a couple catfish fillets perfectly deep fryed w/ a handful of matching puppies w/ a bit of chopped onion and hot peppers in them, a big heap of creamy coleslaw and a big glass of cold ice tea with cold watermelon afterward.

Whats the catfish fishing like around here? I dont picture W WA as a hot bed of noodlers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top