Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 6:40:11 PM EDT
I miss his conversations. I hope we didn't force him to disassociate himself with us. I mean, he is defending my right to be the opinionated asshole that I am. I appreciate that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I miss his conversations. I hope we didn't force him to disassociate himself with us. I mean, he is defending my right to be the opinionated asshole that I am. I appreciate that.

+Jihad
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Im sure he is talking with   Chairborn trying to decide which of us is the most seditious traitor of the bunch, and trying to figure out which round works best for shooting US citizens.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

There you are!!!!

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Im sure he is talking with   Chairborn trying to decide which of us is the most seditious traitor of the bunch, and trying to figure out which round works best for shooting US citizens.

They're spread out more over there, maybe we should just invade Eastern Washington...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Can you explain to me how a government and it's employees can defend my constitutional gauranteed rights when the government and it's employees have been the only one's that ever infringe on or denied my rights ?

Matt45 said it was job to protect the government and not individuals or strat and the supreme court backs Matt45 up on that point as well as this book Dial 911 and die The shocking truth about the police protection Myth

Before everyone bleeds to death on how mean strat is, know this I will defend my enemies and compatriots alike constiutional protected rights as ardently as possible.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're spread out more over there, maybe we should just invade Eastern Washington...

Hang on , I will call Canada for some backup.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Can you explain to me how a government and it's employees can defend my constitutional gauranteed rights when the government and it's employees have been the only one's that ever infringe on or denied my rights ?

Matt45 said it was job to protect the government and not individuals or strat and the supreme court backs Matt45 up on that point as well as this book Dial 911 and die The shocking truth about the police protection Myth

Before everyone bleeds to death on how mean strat is, know this I will defend my enemies and compatriots alike constiutional protected rights as ardently as possible.

No, I can't explain any of that. I know you are not mean, I am doing my best to legitimize your logical, honest and absolutely necessarily uncompromising position.

We must be more absolute about our rights than the government is about talking us out of them. We're up against judges, senators, representatives and innumeral agents who seem to think they have a right to re-interpret them to suit their preferences and make themselves more powerful.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Settle down, one and all- I'm as thick skinned as any other Silly Rabbit or Greek moniker-

I've just been away from cyberworld, attending to matters in a more tangible plane of existance

(Read that as Homie had shit to do.)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Settle down, one and all- I'm as thick skinned headed as any other Silly Rabbit or Greek moniker-

I've just been away from cyberworld, attending to matters in a more tangible plane of existance

Small correction...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Do me a favor, first edit that for the grosssly innaccurate, out of context slant in which you've framed my comments, then do something about the punctuation, so that I can respond to it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do me a favor, first edit that for the grosssly innaccurate, out of context slant in which you've framed my comments, then do something about the punctuation, so that I can respond to it.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Ya know Strat, or anyone else that may have a copy of that Book  linked...I would love to get my hands on it so I could read it at work...

edited because I have been drinking lots today, and it is really starting to catch up...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Ya know Strat, or anyone else that may have a copy of that Book  linked...I would love to get my hands on it so I could read it at work...

edited because I have been drinking lots today, and it is really starting to catch up...

Looking for ideas?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.mydivadesigns.com/spellingnazi.jpg

Damn Strat- I just want to be able to read your nutjob ramblings, not be a part of them!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:59:18 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There you are!!!!

Apology sent.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt, Do PT Matt.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#21]
MUTA 5?

Not me.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm going to agree with Matt on the punctuation thing.  I can deal with spelling and grammar mistakes and usually understand what is being said.  However, posts without periods and commas can be quite incomprehensible.

Can someone rig up a picture of Madison/Jefferson/Hamilton etc. that says:

FOUNDING FATHERS SAY....

SPEAK ENGLISH!!

It will come in quite handy on this board for a number of issues (and drunk postings).

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Can someone rig up a picture of Madison/Jefferson/Hamilton etc. that says:

FOUNDING FATHERS SAY....

SPEAK ENGLISH!!

It will come in quite handy on this board for a number of issues (and drunk postings).

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Atta boy, get wrapped around the axle over a single bad sentence, so as to avoid dealing with facts.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Well--just in time!!   Thanks, Phil_in!!!   Well done!!

I just saw this on Drudge--it's probably a dupe in GD, but I just post to prove we needed the picture elsewhere.

Man may lose job after 'English Speaking' Sign Flap
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not trying to derail your discussion, Strat--sorry.  Was just giving Matt some immoral support.

If I didn't know better, I would have thought you had created the "speak English" picture!!

***HIJACK TERMINATED***

WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ARGUMENT
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:26:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
***HIJACK TERMINATED***

No highjack on your part CarbineMonoxide, as DA_Bunny's topic was to unruffle some feathers.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
***HIJACK TERMINATED***

No highjack on your part CarbineMonoxide, as DA_Bunny's topic was to unruffle some feathers.

Alas, there will always be birdbrains looking for an opportunity to ruffle their feathers.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#30]

R-32
Team Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Post Number :: 10512

WA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sure he is talking with Chairborn trying to decide which of us is the most seditious traitor of the bunch, and trying to figure out which round works best for shooting US citizens.

I recommend the 25mm HE, I'm sure it will prove effective.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#32]
And here I was leaning towards the Carl Gustav 90mm RCR, in something canister...

Quoted:

Originally Posted By R-32

Im sure he is talking with Chairborn trying to decide which of us is the most seditious traitor of the bunch, and trying to figure out which round works best for shooting US citizens.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
And here I was leaning towards the Carl Gustav 90mm RCR, in something canister...

Quoted:

There you go, throwing away the taxpayers money again.

According to our beloved founding fathers, if you can have it, I can have it.

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Who's throwing it away, there Strat Jr.? (Mr. Quotes dead people & Co)

I was giving that money back, in the form of services!

I'm from the Gubbermint, and I'm here to HELP!

Beside that, who ever heard of Trench Cock? I mean trench foot, suuuuuure.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There you go, throwing away the taxpayers money again.

According to our beloved founding fathers, if you can have it, I can have it.

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Matt, you ignorant slut:

As civil rulers, not having their duty to the people duly before them, may attempt to tyrannize, and as the military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power to the injury of their fellow-citizens, the people are confirmed by the next article in their right to keep and bear their private arms.    

Tenche Coxe
America's 1st Asst Secretary of Treasury, Com. of Revenue

www.jrwhipple.com/letter/

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Da_Bunny
Team Member
MSKOOTER's PimpDaddy

Post Number :: 11659

WA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt, you ignorant slut:

As civil rulers, not having their duty to the people duly before them, may attempt to tyrannize, and as the military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power to the injury of their fellow-citizens, the people are confirmed by the next article in their right to keep and bear their private arms.

Tenche Coxe

Man that part sounds ALRIGHT!

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Originally Posted By Da_Bunny

Matt, you ignorant slut:

Tenche Coxe

Man that part sounds ALRIGHT!

The slut part or the whack up on the populace part?

I was gonna go with

military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power

Man-that Trench Cock Guy really knew his shit!
I LIKE to raise up once in a while and pervert my "power"!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Whatever Matt I just like smacking around civvies it fun after all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

...blah, blah, blah...

I was gonna go withmilitary forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power

Man, you'd LOVE Enumclaw.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:26:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...blah, blah, blah...

I was gonna go withmilitary forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power

Man, you'd LOVE Enumclaw.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top