Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 9:01:27 AM EDT
Does that gunshop have any guns yet?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need to make a trip down there on your lunch break and let us know
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#2]
No Guns Yet I was in there Sunday
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
As of last sunday no. The guy I talked to said that the ATF was comming in this week and by the middle of the month they will start stocking.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#4]
All he said to us was that they had there application in for there ffl
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:12:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:50:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:11:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's pretty stupid that in this state, you can't even apply for for your state firearms license until the ATF has issued your your FFL.  It can take 30 days to get the state license after you apply.  You'd think with the tax revenues any new business would create, they'd find some way to fast track this.

nah, if it has to do with guns they'll usually sit on it for a while...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Do they have Glock holsters and such?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hey Jonathon, you know that BladeTech is nearby too right?

Just putting that in here because they make some really good holsters... and knives... and they're in Lakewood.  
If you want a really good holster at a very nice price, try looking at the Orca nylon holsters that the Bullseye carries, they also carry BladeTech holsters.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Jonathon, you know that BladeTech is nearby too right?

as well as:
Tactical Tailor
Kramer Leather

Kramer IWB#3 is a VERY nice holster
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They had Blackhawk SERPA holsters for Glock, etc.  But, IIRC at or close to full MSRP.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Went there today after the WAC show..

Decent enough prices. Dad picked up a 5.11 vest that he's been wanting for a while. They said they got their FFL in this morning, so whenever the state liscense thingy gets approved...

They were really nice and courteous, and very helpful. Next time I'm up in the area again, probably get a few things myself(didn't have much budgeted for this trip)..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top