Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 8:17:31 PM EDT
If anyone near Spokane is looking for a HK USP 45 full size, Double eagle pawn on Sprague has a very nice used one for $ 425. Not mine and I would have bought it if i didn't already have one !
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks man....I already have the 45USPC....but that's an addition I've been considering.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats too much gun for such a wee-man.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I dont think anyone was saying that You should buy it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont think anyone was saying that You should buy it.

What- Him actually lay out the cash for recognizable name brand firearm??????

You MUST be joking.

beside that, 161 would have to step into the age of Double stacked mags and what not....he'd tactical reload everytime then try to figure out why there's "extra" bullets in the mag. Shit...He didn't use a pistol in actual Combat...I did.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Shooting your 9mm pee-shooter at a unarmed tail-gating Iraqi, isnt combat. and an expensive gun will never improve your shooting ability(limited that it is). With my cheap Norinco .45acp and all the extra ammo I was able to buy, can outshoot you, HK and the extra 7 rounds you always seem to need to hit the target once with.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Shooting your 9mm pee-shooter at a unarmed tail-gating Iraqi, isnt combat. and an expensive gun will never improve your shooting ability(limited that it is). With my cheap Norinco .45acp and all the extra ammo I was able to buy, can outshoot you, HK and the extra 7 rounds you always seem to need to hit the target once with.

(Insert "The Cassions Keep Rolling Along" Here)
THAT was a VBIED, intent on my immediate demise, determined to move me from the path of rightousness, and return of Iraqi Independance.  Or something like that. Besides, they gave us both the CIB since we each had engaged the enemy in roughly the same proportions. Sort of

My 1st Autoloader was a $200 Auto-Ord...I've since moved on. Unlike youself, who seems to be stuck in a time frame just after Operation Just Because.

I roll my own, what's your excuse? As a matter of fact, who's the pinko slob that borrows ammo from me at the range?

Extra 7 rounds to hit a target once? No dude. Look closer. They're just going in the same hole.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Matt45
Team Member
these toys assured by Smith and Wesson

Post Number :: 1263

WA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Matt45
(Insert "The Cassions Keep Rolling Along" Here)
THAT was a VBIED, intent on my immediate demise, determined to move me from the path of rightousness, and return of Iraqi Independance. Or something like that. Besides, they gave us both the CIB since we each had engaged the enemy in roughly the same proportions. Sort of

Earned it in the same proportions? Your kidding right? You earned your CIB, granted. Same proportions though, I will strongly disagree with. I didnt earn my CIB in the same proportions as the guys down on Haifa st. who where engaged everyday. Some guys got into more than others, we all earned it, but you would say that firing on a car and 1 IED attack=guys who were in 12 or more firefights?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Shooting your 9mm pee-shooter at a unarmed tail-gating Iraqi, isnt combat

DAMN, I think I just got a QotD! Laughed my ass off at the one!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
<snip-a-roo>
Earned it in the same proportions? Your kidding right? You earned your CIB, granted. Same proportions though, I will strongly disagree with. I didnt earn my CIB in the same proportions as the guys down on Haifa st. who where engaged everyday. Some guys got into more than others, we all earned it, but you would say that firing on a car and 1 IED attack=guys who were in 12 or more firefights?

12 firefights? You patrolled with Korter an awful lot, huh? Shootin' at shadows?

It's hard to draw that line, and it's more of pissing contest than anything. The CIB simply establishes a basic standard, it's those who were awarded "V" devices that the props go to. And then again, for those of us that were there, we know who did what, award or not, deserved or not.

Besides all that-
You always had plenty of nuclear milk and rubber sausage at yellowcake, didn'tcha?
How d'ya think it got there, laddie? Leprchauns?
I had to drive, uphill, both ways, under fire- twice a day so you could enjoy those wonderful meals.

3 IEDs, but the first was the most memorable.

Maybe you forgot, but unlike the weak sisters who kept trying to stay inside the wire or Bn TOC, I went out on patrols, actively sought to work in the only MOS I am Q'd for, which was faaaaar outside the realm or scope of my assigned MOS.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Matt45
Team Member
these toys assured by Smith and Wesson

Post Number :: 1278

WA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  

Quoted:
<snip-a-roo>

12 firefights? You patrolled with Korter an awful lot, huh? Shootin' at shadows?

It's hard to draw that line, and it's more of pissing contest than anything. The CIB simply establishes a basic standard, it's those who were awarded "V" devices that the props go to. And then again, for those of us that were there, we know who did what, award or not, deserved or not.

Besides all that-
You always had plenty of nuclear milk and rubber sausage at yellowcake, didn'tcha?
How d'ya think it got there, laddie? Leprchauns?
I had to drive, uphill, both ways, under fire- twice a day so you could enjoy those wonderful meals.

3 IEDs, but the first was the most memorable.

Maybe you forgot, but unlike the weak sisters who kept trying to stay inside the wire or Bn TOC, I went out on patrols, actively sought to work in the only MOS I am Q'd for, which was faaaaar outside the realm or scope of my assigned MOS.

Under fire both ways, Wow, I dont remember that, but ok. I didnt say I was in 12 firefights, I said some had been. Reading and understanding English is an amazing skill. I know what I did and I know what you did and what others in the company did. End statement is, everyone did their job, some more than others. It seems as time goes on the stories get bigger and bigger for some(insert corter here). 3 IEDs ok, how many did my truck take? Big deal. How many RPGs where fired on C-6 or small arms? In the end, it doesnt really matter, we made it home, Medals wont even get you a free coffee, again big deal.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Under fire both ways, Wow, I dont remember that, but ok. I didnt say I was in 12 firefights, I said some had been. Reading and understanding English is an amazing skill. I know what I did and I know what you did and what others in the company did. End statement is, everyone did their job, some more than others. It seems as time goes on the stories get bigger and bigger for some(insert corter here)SOMEONE needs to SINK that battleship. 3 IEDs ok, how many did my truck take?One, the one that knocked you silly. (I wasn't there for the rest-so they didn't happen),I'll never forget... Rte Irish returning from a night patrol in AUG, I was gunning in PsyOps M1114 right behind you. OK....Two, you did bring back all kinds of melted shit on that other one Big deal. How many RPGs where fired on C-6 or small arms?Again, none. Jake told me the truth, you'd just drive to Cuervo everyday, park in someone's motorpool and take turns monitering the radio. In the end, it doesnt really matter, we made it home, Medals wont even get you a free coffee, again big deal.Sure it will, just ask Reed, his DCU's have gotten him more than one free meal and drink. And you know what Veteran he is.

Yeah man-once again- ...for those of us that were there, we know who did what, award or not, deserved or not.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Matt, push yourself away from the computer, get some sleep. and do some exercice today.  Remember, PT is your friend and the APFT and weigh-in is in April.  161 and I have been hitting the road every day this week to get ready.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Matt, push yourself away from the computer, get some sleep. and do some exercice today.  Remember, PT is your friend and the APFT and weigh-in is in April.  161 and I have been hitting the road every day this week to get ready.  

!@#$%^&.....Fuckin' PT nazi's....Hate it when that sum'bitch is right......

Yes Dear.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#14]
what a deal
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw it today, and they jacked the price up to $488
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top