Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Damn R-32 really should have ejected on that one.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Im in love...

That is not a F-18, looks more like some sorta high dollar Cessna...

Honestly that is cool for her, she is getting a once in a lifetime experience that most of us would kill for...

Lucky for me and a lot of us in here, we have had chances to do lots more things on that level than she is going to ever get.

I still hate her pants.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I still hate her pants.

I must have missed something.........

Looking at that "mouth" gives me ideas though....

Can you say "smile like donut?"

ETA:  Just finished watching the video.  "Oh my god" repeated what 1,000 times???  Jeebus.......

HAHAHA!!  blacked her out!!!  The pilot never sounded like he was even trying hard to resist the g's.  Those guys kick ass.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still hate her pants.

I must have missed something.........

Looking at that "mouth" gives me ideas though....

Can you say "smile like donut?"

I fucked up....

But I still stand behind my word...

DONT TRUST THE  MEDIA!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]

That was awesome! I wish I could do that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
And who is Kaci?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

She's the "news" chicky snack on Bob River's morning radio show...  And a flaming liberal if I remember correctly....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

She's the "news" chicky snack on Bob River's morning radio show...  And a flaming liberal if I remember correctly....

Oh, okay.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

I agree with you, but at the time, just because she did a "good" story on us gun owner's..(Total Bullshit, it was for rateings, I dont give a shit what anyone says..It is the freaking Bob Rivers show) Everyone in here was ready to dryhump her leg or something...

I made a personal attack on her on the board, and I said I was sorry about that part.

I still think she was really just pissed off because I said her jeans came out of the the freebox at Goodwill.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

She's not the flaming liberal, Bob Rivers and his sidekick are.
She was pretty open minded about the gun show, it was the inbred fucking billy-bob hick who put the bayonet on his pig-sticker and went on a rant about liberals and gun grabbers....

She was open to going shooting, just not with us.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I highly doubt it...

You leg humpers could not wait to get on her microphone. ( And you guys even let the King of all leg humping leg humper's talk with her)

If you are willing to trust Seattle Media with your Gun rights, you are a fool.

I Like Kirby, and Brian, but Come on!.....A chickiesnack from the Bob Rivers show, trolling the parking lot with a tape recorder?!?!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Alright.  What show was she at?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Alright.  What show was she at?

Monroe, the first one after the end of the ban I think.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I highly doubt it...

You leg humpers could not wait to get on her microphone. ( And you guys even let the King of all leg humping leg humper's talk with her)

I Like Kirby, and Brian, but Come on!.....A chickiesnack from the Bob Rivers show, trolling the parking lot with a tape recorder?!?!?!?!?!?

I didn't get taped.
There was only ONE member who got on tape.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I highly doubt it...

I didn't get taped.
There was only ONE member who got on tape.

and damnit, I can't find the audio clip I had of it!

Todays members only ARFCOMWAHTF history lesson:
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=185077
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=185279

ETA-- FOUND THE CLIP!

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Rules.
Figures!

CarbineMonoxide
Post Number :: 159

WA, USA

Having said that, I still think that when you are dealing with a first time shooter you want to start them out in a somewhat controlled environment like an regular range---this applies whether its your kids or whether its the media. Twenty rifles simultaneously blasting away at Tannerite and bowling pins will freak out a newbie, and if they are liberal biased, it will convince them we are all psychotic yahoos.

Have you ever been teaching a newcomer on an indoor range ---getting their confidence up to move from .22 to .38---when someone in the next lane starts shooting .44 Mag and it undoes all your previous calming reassurances? This is the effect an LCR shoot would have on a newbie--it can be quite intimidating.

If you have a chance to educate a reporter/talk host, I would recommend taking them to a controlled range the first time while you teach and get them comfortable. Then take them to an LCR shoot the 2nd time for some real fun.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Media Who...?

Poor R-32, he went through the wringer for a couple days. We need more excitement like that!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

She is a 26 something sorority chick from the "I hate "Pappy" University of Wahington. The more I hear her talk, the less attractive she becomes.

oh, and she has no tits!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Media Who...?

Poor R-32, he went through the wringer for a couple days. We need more excitement like that!

I do have to admit...

Those were a few of the roughest days I have ever had on ARFcom...

btw: Thanks Phil, I was on the pot this morning and I was thinking that you were getting a little slow in the audio file...

I knew you would not let me live in peace down.

On the briteside, I would rather fall down stupid with you clowns than anywere else.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

She is a 26 something sorority chick from the "I hate "Pappy" University of Wahington. The more I hear her talk, the less attractive she becomes.

oh, and she has no tits!

Hey, not all UW alums feel that way about Pappy!  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Media Who...?

I do have to admit...

Those were a few of the roughest days I have ever had on ARFcom...

btw: Thanks Phil, I was on the pot this morning and I was thinking that you were getting a little slow in the audio file...

I knew you would not let me live in peace down.

On the briteside, I would rather fall down stupid with you clowns than anywere else.

The audio file I have isn't of you.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
And who is Kaci?

oh, and she has no tits!

Hey, not all UW alums feel that way about Pappy!  

I know, my comments were directed at those that do hate the military and our veterans. I'm not going to tell you where I graduated from, it's truly more screwed up than UW.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I know, my comments were directed at those that do hate the military and our veterans. I'm not going to tell you where I graduated from, it's truly more screwed up than UW.

You went to Evergreen!?!

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You went to Evergreen!?!

You figured it out, let's just keep that little secret between us
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You figured it out, let's just keep that little secret between us

Two of these pic's have activests that did NOT goto Evergreen...

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a friend who went to evergreen who has expressed interest in going shooting sometime.  Needless to say, *I* was suprised.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey R-32, Kaci says hi.

Hi Joe! I certainly remember you- good to hear from you again! I actually did make it to a gun range, but it was very brief- part of a promotion to shoot a listener's old television.  What a great time, though!

Tell R-32 that I still have my pants.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hey R-32, Kaci says hi.

Hi Joe! I certainly remember you- good to hear from you again! I actually did make it to a gun range, but it was very brief- part of a promotion to shoot a listener's old television.  What a great time, though!

Tell R-32 that I still have my pants.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Looks like a DeHavilland Canada Beaver (DHC-2)
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like a DeHavilland Canada Beaver (DHC-2)

Hey now....

Her Beaver has nothing to do with any of this, nor do I want it involved..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top