[#3]
trolled...

Good for Strat!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
When I saw that thread this morning I thought, "oh boy, here we go again!!!"

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, well, I started it, and up to this moment *RIGHT NOW* no one has offered any explanation what the deal is, or what gives. I did a search on SNS for the last 30 days, and that came up with nothing.
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE LET ME IN ON THE JOKE/AND/OR/INFORMATION?

Ask a simple question....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OK, well, I started it, and up to this moment *RIGHT NOW* no one has offered any explanation what the deal is, or what gives. I did a search on SNS for the last 30 days, and that came up with nothing.

Cav spelt it all out for you in the other thread. Go there and follow the link.

ETA: Too funny, Phil! What about the other cheerleader?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#8]
That is the funniest damn picture I have ever seen in the history of the friggin internet.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cav spelt it all out for you in the other thread. Go there and follow the link.

ETA: Too funny, Phil! What about the other cheerleader?

Zamo can't follow the links, they are archive threads.

The other cheerleader I believe has burned his pom-poms.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'd IM you but your IMs are turned off..  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Internet misunderstanding, SNS antagonized some of the homie town members and they took it personal, the butt hurt one's only know what they read on the internet and never bother to learn the truth of the matter.

SNS made some mistakes operating the business so those with the vendetta seek to hurt SNS, much ado about nothing.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Internet misunderstanding, SNS antagonized some of the homie town members and they took it personal, the butt hurt one's only know what they read on the internet and never bother to learn the truth of the matter.

SNS made some mistakes operating the business so those with the vendetta seek to hurt SNS, much ado about nothing.

Bullshit.

You tried this spin before, it didn;t work then and it won't work now.
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=214999&page=1

There is no misunderstanding.

We saw the truth as posted, right from the ass of the horse.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Nice try though, E for effort. He said what he said, no Bill Clinton double talk bullshit after the facts.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#14]
So the guys who run/own MMS are shit heads, is that the general consensus(other than the dood with the tinfoil hat).
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So the guys who run/own MMS are shit heads, is that the general consensus(other than the dood with the tinfoil hat).

No, MMS is A-OK.

~SNS~ are the poo-poo heads.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

MEGA=good.  

mr.sns AKA ~ is poop.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#17]
There are getting to be too many of these threads and it shows, to the new viewer all they see is the same people engaged in internet lynching.

SNS is an associate, I know for a fact the posts by SNS are not what he practices in real life in action, not what was said in anger on the internet as being the conscience of the person.

Go ahead with the internet lynching as is your habit but some habits are obnoxious and drive people away.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Once upon a time there was a little machine shop in Tumwater, WA.
They made AR15 lowers with the "Mega" logo.
This machine shop was making such high quality lowers that they were being comissioned to make lowers for other AR15 "manufacturers".
"Some" of these AR15 builders went as far as to make claim that "they" were the "manufacturer" of these lowers.
"Some" of these manufacturers even go as far as to use Olympic Arms parts to "manufacture" complete AR15's.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There are getting to be too many of these threads and it shows, to the new viewer all they see is the same people engaged in internet lynching.

SNS is an associate, I know for a fact the posts by SNS are not what he practices in real life in action, not what was said in anger on the internet as being the conscience of the person.

Go ahead with the internet lynching as is your habit but some habits are obnoxious and drive people away.

Protest all you want, but those who were here know the truth, we know what was posted, we know what we saw, we know what we were told directly from the source.

Lies were told about the origin, ie the real manufacturer, of the product and the wares were marketed here on the premise that the website would get some support from him as is required of manufacturers and dealers advertising and selling on the forum. Games were played and no support was EVER given. Dishonest, immoral, and unethical. (This is why the pimping of him on this board from posters on this board as a vendor is BS)

If that is not enough then we can go into insulting the memory of those killed on Sept 11th, 2001 and rabid support for sexual predators because socity treats them so poorly. Boo friggin hoo

You can claim ~ to be your associate, you can claim that you know his true soul and that you like that you see in him.  

I'm sure that Lionel Dahmer, Jeffreys father thought that he knew his son to be a wonderful person rather than one of the most notorious sex murderers of modern time.

A man is known by the company he keeps.  Our character is reflected in our choice of friends.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#20]
This shit bores me.

It is sooooo done.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Look Strat, the bottom line is that the guy claims to "manufacture" AR15's when everyone knows that he is nothing more than an AR15 assembler.
His product is high quality because he cherry picks his parts from the various manufacturers.

The guy could have had a complete lock on the northern and central western Washington AR15 market had he not had such a fucking holier than thou attitude and had he sprung a few dollars to get a regular ARFcom account. I mean for fucks sake, even YOU have a bronze account here.

I bought three lowers from the guy and I was willing to buy more even after he screwed me over on the price of a lower.

But the bullshit he pulled....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I agree 100% with the part in red.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I mean for fucks sake, even YOU have a bronze account here.

I think you can blame that in R-32
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This shit bores me.

It is sooooo done.

+1
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
All settled then.

Till next time anyway.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#27]
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the !@#$%^&* bandwagon!!!!!!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top