Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 11:11:21 PM EDT
I'll turn my cell phone back on.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Im going to keep mine off just to be safe......
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It was a blast. I guess my best snag was a LULA for the M1A and the FAL.

I have a couple small things Im going to give away, need some ideas on how to do that so everyone has a SHOT.

Drunk Dialing is over, kinda funny. One guy calls me wondering why he didnt get called (Added him to the next nights list so he didnt feel left out), another asks someone else why he didnt get called (Added him too), and yet another whines all over every thread because he did get called (she got deleted ).

All in all it was fun. I slept most of today, Im still flat worn out. Miles and miles, shit I havent walked my fat ass around that much in years! I drank all night and some days from the time I left here, needless to say I wil be on the wagon for awhile.

Only ambushed two vendors this year,  going to have to keep better count for next year in Orlando.

WAHTF rocked! Half if not more at the ARFCOM dinner. Lots of guys from up here, great to see so many make it. OR even showed in good numbers with matching Tshirts even!

Great to go, even better to be back in my own bed.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:14:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad top hear you had a good time... was wondering what all the cell phone comments were about.... hahahaha... so images man, where are the pic's of all the new stuff!?!?!  Did ya buy a ton!?!?!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:23:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know who had a camera. I didn't. I did buy a couple things...

I bought the demo model of this at a very good price:

Then I bought a couple more demo models at very good prices:

M16-10KE (green handle - tanto blade - without AutoLAWKS®):

M16-01Z (zytel handle - spear point - with AutoLAWKS®):

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:24:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I need one of those You shoulda/coulda called me
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I need one of those You shoulda/coulda called me

It was tough to talk the guy into letting them go.

I got them too
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a couple small things Im going to give away, need some ideas on how to do that so everyone has a SHOT.

You could just call people at random.  Don Pardo, tell em what they've won!

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I didn't even have time to recover, home at 2200, back at work at 0530

Still glad I went, got lots of goodies and contacts, now just gotta see if I can swing Orlando..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top