Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 9:20:30 AM EDT
Some time ago a tranfer dealer in Everett (a pawn shop?) was listed in this forum and it looks like thats gone now. Who was he and what was the drill? I talked w/ Wade's and thats a no-go. Ideally Id like to find someone who's going to charge a reasonable flat rate for the transfer. The seller (topglock)gave me a list of FFLs in WA that they have on file but it doesn't inc enough info to figure out how to locate them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
scroll up a few on the main page of the forum, a list of FFLs..

www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=36
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#2]
thanx
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Sam's Gun Shop will do it for $30.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#4]
survival arms in bellevue is $20 per transfer.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I cant find a Survival Arms in Bellevue...do you te phone or address??

ETA: Never mind I found it now...Yahho YP didnt list it though...hmmmm
       The phone number on their website doesnt work either...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can stomach downtown nonsense town, I've had good luck with Central Gun Exchange at 1016 1st Ave, just north of the Federal Building in Seattle.  Their number is (206) 624-0430.  I think the main guy is Jim - nice fellow.  Been a couple of years, but I think he'll do it for a flat $25.00.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you can stomach downtown nonsense town, I've had good luck with Central Gun Exchange at 1016 1st Ave, just north of the Federal Building in Seattle.  Their number is (206) 624-0430.  I think the main guy is Jim - nice fellow.  Been a couple of years, but I think he'll do it for a flat $25.00.

That would be doable as I always take the bus downtown. I NEVER drive. I suppose Id need a bag for my new purchase so I dont cause a disturbance.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
survival is having an issue with their phones right now.  I stopped in the store and lined up some FFL transfers for some global trade receivers.  They hope to have the phone issue fixed soon.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if you stop by Survival Arms, let me know in advance so we can do lunch or something.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Sound Loan in downtown Everett on Wetmore does long guns for $15 and pistols for $25. Talk to Jeff
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
survival is having an issue with their phones right now.  I stopped in the store and lined up some FFL transfers for some global trade receivers.  They hope to have the phone issue fixed soon.

Is the $20 charge inc new HGs?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

if you stop by Survival Arms, let me know in advance so we can do lunch or something.

was that directed at me or usmcanglico...or both?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Sound Loan in downtown Everett on Wetmore does long guns for $15 and pistols for $25. Talk to Jeff

I think this might be the place I was thinking about...but survival arms is much close to where I hang out during the day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
was that directed at me or usmcanglico...or both?

anyone that's in the area
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I have used them twice... for the SEBR and Global tactical lower...cool people...in and out in 15min...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have used them twice... for the SEBR and Global tactical lower...cool people...in and out in 15min...

I'm using Survival Arms this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Just to report back....I wound up not buying mail order but instead spent my $$$ at Survival Arms. I was planning to use them as my transfer agent until I priced the gun thru them. By the time I paid shipping and all the price came out nearly the same so I supported the local guy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:26:44 AM EDT
[#18]
what did you buy and how much? I'm thinking of getting some lowers through them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I bought an OD Glock 17. B/c they didnt yet have their order of Glocks in they special ordered it 'overnight'. I payed $499 which I thought was very good for this area. Be aware theyre still stocking and some items arent in the store yet. I didnt notice any lowers but then again I wasnt looking for them either. Id give them a call or stop by and let them know youre interested. Im sure theyd give you a ring when they came in.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I bought an OD Glock 17. B/c they didnt yet have their order of Glocks in they special ordered it 'overnight'. I payed $499 which I thought was very good for this area. Be aware theyre still stocking and some items arent in the store yet. I didnt notice any lowers but then again I wasnt looking for them either. Id give them a call or stop by and let them know youre interested. Im sure theyd give you a ring when they came in.

I did a transfer there last week, went fine. I should just stop there and order the lowers.

And you were in town and didn't call? damn. anti-social people.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#21]
>>I did a transfer there last week, went fine. I should just stop there and order the lowers.
Might be good...

>>And you were in town and didn't call? damn. anti-social people.
Now, now...the only time Im allowed out of my cage is after work...which is way late for lunch. Next time Im 'in town' I will certainly give you a ring though. Anti-social Im not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top