Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 5:54:29 PM EDT
Offered the referees a larger bribe than the Seahawks did!

A bunch of BAD calls in this game, a bunch.....

Oh well, maybe next year.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
No kidding.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
What they should have donw was quit running Alexander and started hucking the ball down the field.

Why in the fuck did they stop with the short yard passing game?

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#4]
2 little false starts against pittsburgh and a bunch of bad calls against Seattle.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#5]
The referees are teh suck.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Leave the tears to the professionals.

*IF they are truly a good team, and not a fluke, they will have a dynasty, like NE, and be back at the ig show for years to come. Or HOlmgren is teh suck I always thought he was, even back in Green Bay, and never be heard from again.

And now those millionaires can all go to Disneyland.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#7]
If the Seahawks were the better team today they would have found a way to win. The refs did fuck up a lot but The best team today won. I just hope that they make back next year and not have a super bowl hangover like the recent  super bowl losers.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Getting that touchdown called back was bogus, but we missed the field goals and passes all on our own.

Steelers got a freebie touchdown, instead of a fieldgoal, but they put the rest of the points on the boards by themselves.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#9]
There were a couple of very bad calls, but the Hawks didnt play as good as they needed to win.  There were many missed oppertunities and missed FG's.

-BJohnson

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Just by not counting that phantom TF by Ben R. and by counting that so called "push off" SEA woud have one. You should have heard my bay at 0400, people on both sides were bitch about the refs.

Figures.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just by not counting that phantom TF by Ben R. and by counting that so called "push off" SEA woud have one. You should have heard my bay at 0400, people on both sides were bitch about the refs.

Figures.

Say Hi to the troops! We were hoping you'd catch the game.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
like NE, and be back at the ig show for years to come.

yeah buddy!  we'll be back!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top