Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 12:28:14 AM EDT
Who else is awake????Or should it be whom?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Taking a break from admin duties to cruise by the boards.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Just trying to slow down after work. cooked a pork chop and relaxing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Finished my pork chop going to bed. Biopsy in the AM. Nighty night
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Awake, fighting off a cold. Running nose and an extremely sore throat. Can't even think about trying to sleep.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:57:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Awake, fighting off a cold. Running nose and an extremely sore throat. Can't even think about trying to sleep.

Heated blackberry brandy or amaretto
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heated blackberry brandy or amaretto

If empty stomach, must be empty, 3 to eight drops 35% food grade h2o2 in 8 ounces of water.

It works best if you feel something coming on but still helps even when it's got a hold of you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:21:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I was getting ready to head out to Kalifornia at 0445, but the little guy is sick, Im going to hang back with him, and let the girls all goto Arizona...Going to be a long week.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:28:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was getting ready to head out to Kalifornia at 0445, but the little guy is sick, Im going to hang back with him, and let the girls all goto Arizona...Going to be a long week.

Very sorry to hear that, are you sure the sun would not do wonders for the little guy ?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:46:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very sorry to hear that, are you sure the sun would not do wonders for the little guy ?

Prob would, but I still have not made it to bed, and to get up and drive now would be nutz...

I found out about this tonight at 2145, and I am already packed, but would also end up canceling a eye appointment, and I have been waiting a a couple weeks for that. ( My eye is getting really bad over the last year)...And Im thinking the windstorm supposed to hit this weekend may give me a little extra money to make up for what my wife/sister in law/Grandmother in law/daut are about to spend.

It would have been my truck, my wifes car..with me to Kali, my wife passing on to Arizona...

$$$$$$$$$ Good bye LRB M14sa, or DSA FAL with ACOG...$$$$ Im going to see my dad in August, and October so he can do without me and the little guy on SuperBowl Sunday just to turn around and head home on monday morning...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:51:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Hard to pass up the fun of a good disaster isn't it ?

I can hardly wait.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:52:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I can hardly wait.

I love it when a plan falls apart!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can hardly wait.

Since we have early notice and everybody is preparing really hard, maybe it won't be much of a storm at all.

I am really sick of the rain, some sun would sure be nice.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:59:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can hardly wait.

Since we have early notice and everybody is preparing really hard, maybe it won't be much of a storm at all.

There is plenty of time for Sun the last week of August...

What we need are some largescale landslides, and a tsunami to wipe out Island County.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:09:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can hardly wait.

There is plenty of time for Sun the last week of August...

What we need are some largescale landslides, and a tsunami to wipe out Island County.

Earthquakes,tsunami's,lahars,eruptions,tornados,wind,rain,snowstorms  this place is loads of fun.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Im glad you guys dont play in the rain all day.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:28:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

try bringing trees down in this weather without damaging any property.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

try bringing trees down in this weather without damaging any property.

Thats hit and miss, Im out in the rain everyday.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:40:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

So you like being soaking wet ?  if you wear rain-gear you get wet from the inside and if you do not wear rain gear you get soaked by the rain.

one way or the other working in the rain means getting soaked.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:48:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you like being soaking wet ?  if you wear rain-gear you get wet from the inside and if you do not wear rain gear you get soaked by the rain.

I have the best rain gear money can buy (Orange of course) I rarely wear it.

Usually this crap up here is a mist more than a rain. Im usually out for breif spurts and then back in. I normally dont get too wet, and by the time the outer layers are starting to become wet Im done for the day.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:57:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I have the best rain gear money can buy (Orange of course) I rarely wear it.

Usually this crap up here is a mist more than a rain. Im usually out for breif spurts and then back in. I normally dont get too wet, and by the time the outer layers are starting to become wet Im done for the day.

I usually start with rain-gear and then take it off as the clothing gets damp and then let the rain do it's worst, have always hated being cold and don't mind 110 heat at all.

As much as I love this area i can't stand it much more, it's just thats there is not much work for tree toppers in southern AZ.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:34:10 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm awake and at work.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

As much as I love this area i can't stand it much more, it's just thats there is not much work for tree toppers in southern AZ.

Ya know, My wife is on the way to the family horse ranch, and the males in my family are all in construction... You almost look messican enough for me to get you a job in the Tuson area.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like you need to invest in some better rain gear, learn how to layer, and pace your work.

That or have that 1Hoaggiewhatever guy take you to Kali with him whenever he goes back in search of more hot steamy manlove.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
That or have that 1Hoaggiewhatever guy take you to Kali with him whenever he goes back in search of more hot steamy manlove.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:30:53 AM EDT
[#25]
2:30am... and all's hail, rain, wind.... yeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:39:19 AM EDT
[#26]
just got down watching judge dredd, now it's running man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top