Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 12:30:08 PM EDT
You are in class, you should be paying attention.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
But the labs that are scheduled to take 60 minutes are only taking 15!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
But the labs that are scheduled to take 60 minutes are only taking 15!!!

Do them 4 times
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Blackberries are teh cool.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#4]
They are cool, but I have mine set on SHHHH!  The classroom here finally started allowing VPN connections out of the building so I have full and complete access to work while I'm here.

I have tried my best to keep this a secret from my co-workers however as I want them to leave me alone.

Damnit, I just told PCR that didn't I?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe I'm still awake here...

This class consists of one teacher and two students.

It is entitled "Intense .NET: Business Intelligence".  It covers populating a Data Warehouse utilizing Data Transformation Services and then using Analysis Services to create OLAP Cubes.

I have a serious headache and I want to go home now.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They are cool, but I have mine set on SHHHH!  The classroom here finally started allowing VPN connections out of the building so I have full and complete access to work while I'm here.

I have tried my best to keep this a secret from my co-workers however as I want them to leave me alone.

now they ALL know!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can't believe I'm still awake here...

This class consists of one teacher and two students.

It is entitled "Intense .NET: Business Intelligence".  It covers populating a Data Warehouse utilizing Data Transformation Services and then using Analysis Services to create OLAP Cubes.

I have a serious headache and I want to go home now.

Or in english,  jumping on the trash can lid and pulling crap out when you done.

Isn't Business Intelligence an oxymoron? Although I know at least three managers who would use that term in their next roundfile circular memo if you said it to them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

now they ALL know!

i1.tinypic.com/n2y346.jpg

111 friends???  I don't think I even know 111 people.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]
don't worry, he is an attention whore as well as a post whore.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

111 friends???  I don't think I even know 111 people.....

Sure you do!!!!!!

WAHTF ARFcom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top