User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 9:02:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
WAC shows are supposed to be big...

Down here on the south side, all I go to is the Portland Oregon and Clarck County WA shows.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) shows in Puyallup are the largest in the state, closely followed by their Monroe show.  MSKOOTER's link contains the show schedule for the WAC.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) shows in Puyallup are the largest in the state, closely followed by their Monroe show.  MSKOOTER's link contains the show schedule for the WAC.

WAC in Puyallup is where you want to go.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were in your business, It would be Puyallup every month, or as much as possible, and the Monroe show when you have the time to staff the tables. ( I live in Monroe and attend all of the shows) but Puyallup is about 3 times the size. I do know that I would make you a regular, and there are lots of folks that would find your services at the top of the list every time you made a showing. At Monroe, you will have lots of Rural living folks, Police,Fire/Rescue, and Search and Rescue types close by, that have no other options than to goto Gal's, Sportsmans Guide type places and wait for it to come in the mail.

Im a Firefighter, and former military, I like gear, and anyting to dress up my collection of AR's, and I figure I never leave a show without spending about $300.00 usually on Ammo, small parts , What I want is a place where I dont have to drive an hour to get my Trigicon, or EOtec's.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:27:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like to dress up in womens clothing

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what I read too, but, he changed it thinking we wouldn't see:

Posted :: 1/2/2006 12:57:19 AM PST  Last Edited :: 1/2/2006 1:04:24 AM PST by R-32

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:43:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought maybe he was coming out of the closet.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention that Quantico Arms' main demographic tend to live in / near Puyallup.  The Fairgrounds are roughly 15 miles northeast of McChord AFB.

Western Washington Fairgrounds
Washington Arms Collectors
McChord AFB to Puyallup, WA
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont make me tell everyone you voted for Kerry...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#12]
The tac'd thread is not all knowing, as it doesnt relflect the shows in Spokane, Pullman, Walla Walla, Pasco or Yakima.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The tac'd thread is not all knowing, as it doesnt relflect the shows in Spokane, Pullman, Walla Walla, Pasco or Yakima.

What part of California is that?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#15]
California?? wrong side of the mountains westside is part of Cali.

I dont currently have a eastside schedule of shows if and when I get one I will post the information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top