Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:24:06 PM EDT
I have tweak's address for those that want it. Post here and I will send out the addy via IM. There is no restriction on letters. There are restrictions on photos, magazines and books, content and amount he is allowed to have.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like that address please.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Money orders for a commissary account ?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Please and thank you.

Trey
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes it would have to be a money order or a cashiers check. His dad will be putting some in in the next day or so.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:Please and thank you.Trey

You'll have to call to get addy. Your acct. says 'not accepting IM's".
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:Please and thank you.Trey

You'll have to call to get addy. Your acct. says 'not accepting IM's".

I fixed it but I'll call you anyways.  

Trey

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#10]
ooo ooo Me please.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#16]
me too
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#17]
That's a big +1!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]
me
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Please Millie- Thanks.

Matt
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd like the address please
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Hit me, er, ah, spank me...um sheesh, just gimme da numbah! I'll get him a subscription to Whips of the World and Inflatable Friends Quarterly!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Thank you to all who have asked for his address. I hope you'll jot a note to him. Should find out soon what book access he has and will be able to get a list together at that time
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#28]
9Millie,

...when you get a free minute...

thank you.  take care.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Got a DOC help guide today. No magazines or books until they finish processing him in. He will let us know when we can.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Hi, just wanted to jump in and hijack this thread briefly.  From someone I talked to who has BTDT.  
Do not use stamps or labels on the envelopes and do expect them to be read and censored.  
There seems to be a lump whose job is to remove stamps and labels from envelopes, in case there is any attempt at smuggling contraband.  Use pre-metered envelopes for postage and write, or print, the return address directly on the envelope.  The lump does not like to remove stamps and labels and could become frustrated and accidently damage the mail at some point.
Please don't screw it up gang.  No matter how funny it sounds to send certain magazine subscriptions, it's not.  He could get punished and you could be blocked from him getting your mail.
Just like when he was a child, I am willing to jump through my a$$hole to see him.
Because of the weather on the passes, we had a short visit in the Tacoma area.  Thanks for the rack and the company 9M.  Pleasure to make your acquaintenance Ducttapeman and Taurus.  Thanks for coming by and thanks for chatting about Rob.  Maybe next year we will have more time.  Unexpected event this time.
I did get a chance to speak with Tweak on the phone for a few minutes, and he sounds good.  He says where he is everyone is low risk, minimum security.  He says no problem with having an account so I will be getting that set up as soon as I get home and get the necessary papers.
Also he said if everything goes well, it could be 26 months counting everything.  He agreed to stay under the radar and out of trouble.
It seems he is allowed numerous calls, 10 minutes in length, subject to availability of him and the phone.
Y'all stay well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Hi, just wanted to jump in and hijack this thread briefly.  From someone I talked to who has BTDT.  
Do not use stamps or labels on the envelopes and do expect them to be read and censored.  
There seems to be a lump whose job is to remove stamps and labels from envelopes, in case there is any attempt at smuggling contraband.  Use pre-metered envelopes for postage and write, or print, the return address directly on the envelope.  The lump does not like to remove stamps and labels and could become frustrated and accidently damage the mail at some point.

It's a good thing you posted this because I have our first letter ready to go.  I'll pick up a pack of those prepaid envelopes tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Me too please...the address that is.

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#33]
He's a lucky guy to have friends like you all.  It speaks to his character, also.  If I knew Tweak at all, I'd write, too.  If you think it will help, send me his mail address and restrictions.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Herb_e_vore: The pleasure was ours, sir. Be well, and as at ease as you can be in this situation. Looking forward to burning some powder with you on your return. --Lee
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#35]
what happened to tweak?

I havent been around much lately
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#36]
he
Freeagain
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
what happened to tweak?

I havent been around much lately

Story HERE.

ETA:  I found this DOC page which lists the policies for correspondence.
WA DOC Mail Policies

Note #5.  No discussions about assembling or troubleshooting ARs, training, etc..

I wonder what constitutes 'code' in #8.  In my letter I used terms like 'WA HTF' and 'DaBunny.'
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Millie...IM inbound.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:20:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I would like the address too, how can people put money on the books for him??

Freeagain

To those of you considering the above please hold off for awhile until we can get his account locked.  As posted in the other thread, by I believe Mskooter, the state will take most of the money for back child support.  I think M told me 75%.
Some humor in the situation, at least from my point of view.  His mother gets child support from him, he can't pay, mother puts money in his account, State takes 75% and gives it back to her.
She's paying off his back child support!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would like the address too, how can people put money on the books for him??

Freeagain

To those of you considering the above please hold off for awhile until we can get his account locked.  As posted in the other thread, by I believe Mskooter, the state will take most of the money for back child support.  I think M told me 75%.
Some humor in the situation, at least from my point of view.  His mother gets child support from him, he can't pay, mother puts money in his account, State takes 75% and gives it back to her.
She's paying off his back child support!!!!!

I believe, I'm not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure that as long as the kids were NOT on TANF and the back due child support is just that, Child Support than his mother can write to P.O. Box 11520 Tacoma WA telling them to please stop collection of child support and stop collection of back due child support they have to stop collecting.  But IF the monies owed for back child support are owed to the STATE and not the Custodial Parent (CP) he's just SOL on the write off of the back debt.  Just something else he can look into.  
The state only collects child support on behalf of the CP, we do not initiate collection unless either the CP or the NCP asks for our assistance.  But I would for sure hold off on putting any money into his account until he has taken the proper steps to ensure his money will not be taken from him or all of you really nice people will be paying his child support (Which isn't an all bad thing )
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I believe, I'm not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure that as long as the kids were NOT on TANF and the back due child support is just that, Child Support than his mother can write to P.O. Box 11520 Tacoma WA telling them to please stop collection of child support and stop collection of back due child support they have to stop collecting.  But IF the monies owed for back child support are owed to the STATE and not the Custodial Parent (CP) he's just SOL on the write off of the back debt.  Just something else he can look into.  
The state only collects child support on behalf of the CP, we do not initiate collection unless either the CP or the NCP asks for our assistance.
 But I would for sure hold off on putting any money into his account until he has taken the proper steps to ensure his money will not be taken
from him or all of you really nice people will be paying his child support (Which isn't an all bad thing )

Thanks MSK for the clarification.  I'm sure 9Millie will pass along the info.  I do not know the particulars of who is owed the money, and I sure do not advocate not paying child support.  I paid her for 16 years, and was late sometimes.  I have been reading all the posts, and have gotten some good information.
Edited to remove frowny face.  Hey a twitch, the only exercise I get.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The state only collects child support on behalf of the CP, we do not initiate collection unless either the CP or the NCP asks for our assistance.
 But I would for sure hold off on putting any money into his account until he has taken the proper steps to ensure his money will not be taken
from him or all of you really nice people will be paying his child support (Which isn't an all bad thing )

Thanks MSK for the clarification.  I'm sure 9Millie will pass along the info.  I do not know the particulars of who is owed the money, and I sure do not advocate not paying child support.  I paid her for 16 years, and was late sometimes.  I have been reading all the posts, and have gotten some good information.

anytime, I just wish I were a SEO so I had more insight to give to Tweak and M.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Millie,

I would be honored to write to Tweak (Rob, yes?) as would my kids.  As a man who has BTDT, I can tell you FOR A FACT there is no such thing as too much outside contact.  When you are there, you live as though you are not - the letters help maintain a semblence of sanity in a foreign world.  

What I ask of you:  his address, and an IM when I can help his comissary account or send a book, magazine, etc...  And when it would be allowed to do so.

What I promise to you:  I will write him no less than once a week, as will my kids (we are making it a family affair), and mention only things that will help him.  We will be good friends upon his release, at which time I will fly up there and celebrate with y'all.  Heck, I'll buy the beer and steaks!

Send me his address, please, and any specific instructions I need.  You stay strong, miss.  Faith conquers everything.

With His blessings,

Richard
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#44]
I would like Tweaks address also.  He helped me a few times and I have always been grateful.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#45]
We just got our first letter from the troubleshooting master.  For those who are wondering what he said about his life there, write him a letter and ask him yourself!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#46]
9Mille,

Will you please IM his addy?

Shadows
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#47]
I would like Tweak's address.  Please send me a list too of what can be sent and what can't.

Thanks,  Patty
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I would like Tweak's address.  Please send me a list too of what can be sent and what can't.

Thanks,  Patty

WA DOC Mail Policies
Note that you have to be careful discussing anything to do with weapons.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top