Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:12:51 PM EDT
I don't have as big a tv room as odt, but I DO have a bigger tv. I think it's a 56 or 60. Anyway, I would like to extend this public invitation to any and all arfcommers to come to Beautiful Downtown Spanawania to watch the game and generally lounge about. Please rsvp, so we can come up with enough dry roasted squirrel anuses and wolf nipple chips. You may, at your discretion, bring fluids. You can post here or message me. Either way. I can provide directions. Obviously I know where it is. Several of you do as well. It's the least I can do to repay the hospitality I enjoyed yesterday. If I can find the rabbit ears, we can setup a midsized Sony in the living room, too. Anybody have about 40 feet of cable?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Team Ductape is there-- actual final numbers to be sent via telegraph at a later date-- and I may even be able to come up with said cable, having once worked in the TV industry. I presume we are speaking of RG-58 or -59U with F connectors?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That was "BS"? Dayum! And here I thought it was all real live Grown Up Stuff. Wow, I am really disappointed . I mean, I wrote it all down and everything.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Seahawks are going to the Superbowl, huh, hadn't heard that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah. They, like, play football & stuff.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah. They, like, play football & stuff.

And some people watch growen men chase a little ball all over a feild

I never did get it  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Send me a ticket from MS  

I have a bad reputation to overcome
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Though I'm not that into football...I always love a get together. I will talk with the rest of the PCR clan and see whats goin on.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Though I'm not that into football...I always love a get together.

Ditto.  I'll probably be there, wholly for the social aspect.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Brian, you hafta come, just so you can see Marge LaFarge in her "I was concieved during a Bee movie" boots! And, if you get her really plowed, maybe she'll show you her socks!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Shameless plug inserted here. (ooh, wait'll 1bungpumper sees this!) The front door will be wide open for all comers. Of course I don't actually own any chairs......but, I bet thre'll be a mrsductape snack or two lying about.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Would love to but will either be at WAC/puyallup or on the road home down south when the festivities happen.
Thanks for the invite, though...............Jeff
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Sound like a GREAT Party. Wish I could be there!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Seahawks are going to the Superbowl, huh, hadn't heard that.

I love this guy!
[BugsBunny]Whatta Maroon![/BugsBunny]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#15]
lookin to spend the game w/ my stepdad otherwise Id go...Besides i YELL alot and loud, got it from goin to the games you know how it is being the loudest crowd in the NFL in all
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Yelling is a Good Thing. I yell at every game. Why not just have the afterfunshow GTG in front of my tv? I promise not to chase anyone out the door, yelling, "Hey, my name's TUBBY!" I'll just stay in the kitchen and kitch. BTW, I'm about 10 miles SW from WAC. Easy as PIE to find.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#17]
That would be cool, but someone in their infinite wisdom decided well in advance, to schedule this to be our drill weekend.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
That would be cool, but someone in their infinite wisdom decided well in advance, to schedule this to be our drill weekend.

Dude, it's the superbowl.  You're in the Guard.  It's called "Split Training."  I'm sure they'd understand.  Beer + Superbowl + Grub = sufficent reason to split train.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:41:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, it's the superbowl.  You're in the Guard.  It's called "Split Training."  I'm sure they'd understand.  Beer + Superbowl + Grub = sufficent reason to split train.

Actually I've heard a rumor that the state CSM said something about trying to get everyone in the state off early on Sunday.  Not like we're doing much.  Land nav all day Saturday, rack out, and be back in Kent by like 0900.  No weapons, so no cleaning and turn in, we could be out by 11.  If only.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Come to think of it, I don't even know what time the game starts ...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Kickoff is rumored to be 1530. That's 3:30 for those of you in Lewis County!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#22]
That's 1530 their time.  That makes it 1230 for us.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
That's 1530 their time.  That makes it 1230 for us.

Negative. 1825 EST kickoff, 1525 PST.

Link

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Actually I've heard a rumor that the state CSM said something about trying to get everyone in the state off early on Sunday.  Not like we're doing much.  Land nav all day Saturday, rack out, and be back in Kent by like 0900.  No weapons, so no cleaning and turn in, we could be out by 11.  If only.

I would make sure you were all standing tall, in Full Battle Rattle, in case there is some sorta riots...

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:19:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would make sure you were all standing tall, in Full Battle Rattle, in case there is some sorta riots...

In the front leaning rest position no less.

After reading this, it makes me wonder what the .mil has come to.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I don't have as big a tv room as odt, but I DO have a bigger tv. I think it's a 56 or 60. Anyway, I would like to extend this public invitation to any and all arfcommers to come to Beautiful Downtown Spanawania to watch the game and generally lounge about. Please rsvp, so we can come up with enough dry roasted squirrel anuses and wolf nipple chips. You may, at your discretion, bring fluids. You can post here or message me. Either way. I can provide directions. Obviously I know where it is. Several of you do as well. It's the least I can do to repay the hospitality I enjoyed yesterday. If I can find the rabbit ears, we can setup a midsized Sony in the living room, too. Anybody have about 40 feet of cable?

We wish you all a fun filled day, Gob-bie and I won't be around, it’s our wedding anniversary this Sunday… sooooo, being that Gob-bie is not a football fan other actives have been scheduled… go Seahawks!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, good on ya, Ramster. You & Gomer have fun doing the hokeypokey while we guzzle adult beverages, eat little gooey things with our fingers and brag to each other about how kewl we are! Oh, and fight over the remote!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

After reading this, it makes me wonder what the .mil has come to.

It's a transportation unit.  Those have been full of shitbirds for years.  I worked with a guy that was in a transportation unit, he did the manifests or something.  His unit had gangbangers, and little punk ass bitches in it.  I was sort of shocked, having never seen anything like that in infantry units, even the Guard unit I was in that was located in a Washington DC suburb, and had about a third of it's members from DC.  I've only been around a cop arresting a soldier once, and that was for something stupid, like forgetting to pay his fine for writing a bad check.  I do know a guy that had been busted by the MP's a year or so before I got to the unit at Campbell, but that was sort of understandable, kind of.  He was royally screwed over by his fiance, he got drunk, and got stupid.  You know, the basic stupid stuff that Joe's do all the time.  Not some of the crap I've heard from trans units.  Drive by's, beatings, rapes (well, ok statutory is probably fairly common), etc.

We did all of our land nav (through what were like cold ass swamps and flooded roads, complete with power lines at waist height from the trees pushing them down) today, so tomorrow we just have to do a few PT tests, some short training, and the typical admin BS.  Might be done in the earlier part of the afternoon.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Do you still have room for one more latecomer?

Don't know when I'l be free, but I do have a couple lengths of cable and a couple splitters if you still need them.  Just PM me with directions to your place.  I might be a bit late though, wanting to shower and change into normal clothes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I was gonna come over today. Tweak didn't get to call yesterday and I just got off the phone with him. Got a fire in the fireplace so I think I'll stay here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, I could have a fire, too. Not many here, c'mon over. Wait'll ya see the football cookies! Ductapes are enroute, too. You could be here in 20 minutes. Pay no attention to that big yellow ball in the sky. BTW, how are the brakes doing?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:Well, I could have a fire, too. Not many here, c'mon over. Wait'll ya see the football cookies! Ductapes are enroute, too. You could be here in 20 minutes. Pay no attention to that big yellow ball in the sky. BTW, how are the brakes doing?

Brakes work like a top. No probs at all. I think I will just hang here. Thank you tho.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#33]
We will be there soon. Putting finishing touches to some snacks. Bringing beer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Riots???Thats the Seattle PD's job, us red staters dont care what happens on the coast.4th quarter, Seattle10-Pitt 20, 2minutes to go. Doesnt look Good, perhaps a more expensive stadium will help next time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Many big thanks to all who attended the GTG at La Hacienda Bobbity. And for those who didn't: a pox on your houses! I'll be eating all those leftover Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs for weeks to come. yum It was a real good time. You're all welcome anytime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top