Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 9:18:33 AM EDT
I only just got my vacations forms today so no LCR for me this time around
So you all have a good time and watch out for wild shavers they can sneak up on ya when you least expect 'em to.  
Someone has to take over my duties of bringing out "that guy" in PCR---irish whiskey does the job nicely

Some one has to get the obligitory pic of 1GR comming back from the shitter, it has almost become a tradition now.  

My table will not be in attendance either as it currently is residing (I think) at Matts' place.

Now someone must take over my duties as firewood hauler for OdT, sorry man

Kooter,sorry dude, if you need a jack for the scout this time you are SOL as the swissarmy truck will not be there.

BUT ABOVE ALL:  HAVE DRINK, (or lots of drinks whatever you prefer)  BUMP OFF A MAG,  AND REMEMBER I'M MISSIN' YOU GUYS!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I only just got my vacations forms today so no LCR for me this time around
So you all have a good time and watch out for wild shavers they can sneak up on ya when you least expect 'em to.  
Someone has to take over my duties of bringing out "that guy" in PCR---irish whiskey does the job nicely tequila shots work the best

Some one has to get the obligitory pic of 1GR comming back from the shitter, it has almost become a tradition now.  

My table will not be in attendance either as it currently is residing (I think) at Matts' place.

Now someone must take over my duties as firewood hauler for OdT, sorry man

Kooter,sorry dude, if you need a jack for the scout this time you are SOL as the swissarmy truck will not be there.

BUT ABOVE ALL:  HAVE DRINK, (or lots of drinks whatever you prefer)  BUMP OFF A MAG,  AND REMEMBER I'M MISSIN' YOU GUYS!

Fixed that for ya!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hope to see you next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top