Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 9:29:24 AM EDT
Here's the background for everyone.  I bought the set from the EE and he said that it would take 7-10 days to get here with a max of 14, I e-mail him after a few days seeking conformation of funds recieved and item shipped because the ad disapeared from the EE.  I mean disapered I couldn't even find it using the search feature or my topics search either the ad was just gone.....
he replyed and said he shipped it on the 9th of this month.  Now the 14 days are up and then some, still no stock set I can't even find his name on the board and he has not replyed to the E-mail I sent him two days ago requesting the mail carrier and addy he shipped it to.

now the question: Have I been taken for the $100.00 the set cost?
I am starting to think I have been........

NOPE I WAS NOT TAKEN FOR THE $100.00 AND GOT WHAT I PAID FOR THE SET IS BEUTIFULL!  (but it was still 4 days late)

discuss.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Easiest hundred bucks I ever made....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I wanted that set,.,,

serves ya right.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That was really the set off of your Romanian right?

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Now the question is WHEN to out the individual who screwed ya....and in which forum?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was really the set off of your Romanian right?

And some Moly Resin
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Somebody get a rope,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Now the question is WHEN to out the individual who screwed ya....and in which forum?

In the EEs feedback forum

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=109
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Someone keeps sending me these wooden AK stocks.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Someone keeps sending me these wooden AK stocks.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top