Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 11:41:16 PM EDT
Don't forget to submit your hunters report whether you killed something or not. Reports are required for each deer, bear, elk and turkey tags. Reports are due by Jan 31. Those who fail to submit a report by then are going to be subject to a $10 fine before you can buy a 2006 license.

If you would have submitted it before Jan 10 you would have been placed in a drawing for 9 special deer or elk permits.(I forgot until tonight)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Odds are if you fill out the survey , their stoopid system will still say you didn't when you go buy a license next year !

Adding incentives to get people to fill it out and fining people who wan't to buy a tag is sure the combo to get more people to hunt !
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:02:26 AM EDT
[#2]
That's why you need to write down your confirmation number once it is coompleted
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread is worthless without an URL.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:46:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This thread is worthless without an URL.

Carp!! I knew I forgot something:
www.greatlodge.com/cgi-bin/licenses/customer_search.cgi?st=WA&btype=Report&r=0.4010701959305488
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the reminder Kooter!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Adding incentives to get people to fill it out and fining people who wan't to buy a tag is sure the combo to get more people to hunt !

Now you are getting it!...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top