Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 8:37:27 PM EDT
I need a camper, why did I wait until now to start looking...even a cap for the back up my pickup will work....

Off to craig's list I go!

ETA: Take it to EE yourself! I'm just ranting
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know...but with all the staples I pulled out of the garnishment papers from your company I received today and had to pull, you could have built a camper with 'em!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't know....why do you always wait till the last minute......

meh...I like camping...no worries
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know...but with all the staples I pulled out of the garnishment papers from your company I received today and had to pull, you could have built a camper with 'em!!!!!

doubleewedoubleewedoubleewdotwahdotcom
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Took ya almost 5 minutes to figure that one out didn't it!?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Took ya almost 5 minutes to figure that one out didn't it!?

NO!  I was busy trolling your other posts...I've gotta get my post count up somehow....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and an official :p goes out to you ya poo-head!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Get on it man!

I'll take a reservation for two for the April LCR, I'd like the honeymoon suite.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Get on it man!
www.campersinnofkingston.com/images/homepagelayoutbottom2-2005.jpg

I'll take a reservation for two for the April LCR, I'd like the honeymoon suite.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get on it man!

You don't need the license to have the suite you know!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:52:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Get on it man!

NH is a helluva long ways to go to pick up a camper.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get on it man!

NH is a helluva long ways to go to pick up a camper.

$600 for me,  you pay for the gas, and I'll go pick it up and drive it back, right after St Patricks day.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I only found one.....

$200

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#14]
^^^^   I think those pix were taken in 1976
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I only found one.....

$200

I have been watching that one.  The price in November started at $600.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:04:19 AM EDT
[#16]
That's what I did for the last shoot. I found my camper on craigslist Late monday night/early tuesday morning. Emailed the chick. She contacted me on Wednesday for me to come look at it. I picked it up Thursday and set off a bug bomb on the inside to kill any creepy crawlies. Friday morning I wiped the inside down, ran a quick vacuum through it and hauled ass to LCR......$50 poorer
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:25:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
That's what I did for the last shoot. I found my camper on craigslist Late monday night/early tuesday morning. Emailed the chick. She contacted me on Wednesday for me to come look at it. I picked it up Thursday and set off a bug bomb on the inside to kill any creepy crawlies. Friday morning I wiped the inside down, ran a quick vacuum through it and hauled ass to LCR......$50 poorer

You forgot a few things:
 Got there blew a tire, called the BETTER half to go franticly looking for a tire to bring down along with some food to eat because you didn't pack hardly anything, never mind that she had to drive 30 miles north to drop off the kids to go 70 miles south to hang out with everyone BUT you because you were too busy playing poker to appreciate the fact that I ran my ass off around town for you

The things I will do for you....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top