Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 11:25:27 AM EDT

My wife wants to go, but Im not going to bring her if it turns out that she will not have anyone to make fun of me with.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

My wife wants to go, but Im not going to bring her if it turns out that she will not have anyone to make fun of me with.

That I know of:
Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
GodNoStar
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That I know of:
Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
GodNoStar

WRF
9Millie
Dolly

Chelleshooter?
FalGal?
Cherry45?
Taurus?
La_Bunny?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I asked mine if she wanted to go.  She said no.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought the the title meant you were looking for a LCR singles club

Cherry and I might be there Sat only.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That I know of:
Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
GodNoStar

WRF
9Millie
Dolly

Chelleshooter?
FalGal?
Cherry45?
Taurus?
La_Bunny?

Gobbie my ole lady will be with me on Saturday.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey GOBBIE, I'll look under my kids mattress and bring some educational reading material for you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I will help her make fun of you! What does she like to drink?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

personally saving chars for you two!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey GOBBIE, I'll look under my kids mattress and bring some educational reading material for you.

Gob-bie says that's kool, but is the material for her to shoot at!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#11]
La_Bunny has to work.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
La_Bunny has to work.

Bring some of those latte wenches!  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

didn't buy the nicer camper huh?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#14]
FALgal will be there, with  HER  FAL.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#15]
So I guess to answer your original question the following Ladies will be there at some point or another:

Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
WRF
9Millie
Chelleshooter
FalGal
Tarus (Hopefully, her potty really saved us last time )
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
So I guess to answer your original question the following Ladies will be there at some point or another:

Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
WRF
9Millie
Chelleshooter
FalGal

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
WRF
9Millie
Chelleshooter
FalGal

+1

Don't forget GodNoStar!

(where is he anyway? He dissapeared sunday night)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Mrs. FK will be there.

Bunny,
Be sure to ask her about her new shirt.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Hippynik
Largemarge
MrsKooter
MrsBeetle
WRF
9Millie
Chelleshooter
FalGal

+1  Gob-bie
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is the shy type,and I never ever saw her in a million years wanting to go this weekend, but she drinks well.....besides b-52's, um......everything...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:15:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Since MrsBeetle has recently aquired a new job, she may have to work on Sunday. If this is the case she told me it would be pointless for her to go. We will find out Wendsday.

We both hope that she has that day off because she is really excited about going this weekend.

Keep yer fingers crossed...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:11:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Since MrsBeetle has recently aquired a new job, she may have to work on Sunday. If this is the case she told me it would be pointless for her to go. We will find out Wendsday.

We both hope that she has that day off because she is really excited about going this weekend.

Keep yer fingers crossed...

She can always leave late Sat. so she can get SOME rest for her new job, that still gives her almost 2 days with us
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:12:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is the shy type,and I never ever saw her in a million years wanting to go this weekend, but she drinks well.....besides b-52's, um......everything...

Well she never thought in a million years she would get to trade you in for a newer model husband either
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well she never thought in a million years she would get to trade you in for a newer model husband either

Do you think we are that far apart in age?.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What makes you think I was talkin' age?  If I buy a used car, it's still a new car to me
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What makes you think I was talkin' age?  If I buy a used car, it's still a new car to me

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top