Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 4:13:51 PM EDT
You know who I'm talking about...the one with all the tackle boxes filled with parts in varying degrees of condition.  A number of months ago I picked up a couple USGI M14 op rods for $85/ea, not a bad deal.

Or so I thought.

When I there yesterday he had 4 more and I was considering jumping on them - a couple to keep then a couple to flip on Ebay, but something seemed hinky - see my post on BR.com:

battlerifles.ambackforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=31211&sid=14592e145d20e327edb7c27aa3ffccd9

So gang, the long and the short of it is are any of your familiar with "parts guy" and the source of his rewelds?  My question is being driven by baker1972's response to me on BR.com.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top