Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 5:23:08 PM EDT
I just wanna let you know that I am having to take Yahoo! Messenger off my computer, it is just taking my PC and tearing it apart  I've just spent the last 20 minutes trying to get my PC up and going after trying to sign into it.  OTOH I have MSN Messenger and it works just fine so if you have it or want it MSN Messenger  you can download it there and then you can add Kooter and I to it.  hrlacomb2 is our username for it.    

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Well that just sucks! I don't have a msn account!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
click the link and create one then
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
 I really need to take a look at your computer....Yahoo should NOT be kiling your system like that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 I really need to take a look at your computer....Yahoo should NOT be kiling your system like that.

My house is really easy to find off of I-5 and I'm home all weekend
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anyone moving over to Google Talk yet?

never heard of it, but i'm not going to try to download ANYTHING else onto my POS system right now!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Is your computer an International?

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Use GAIM instead.  It's not Trillian, it's free, no ads, and it does AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, Jabber, and others.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If it was it'd just be a little rusty but would run like a top
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:47:27 PM EDT
[#11]
my alias on msn im is [email protected]. Feel free to add me. If you use MSN IM and want to try out the new one (msn 8), just ask and I'll send an invite.

Kooters: where are you? how close to Lynnwood? I can stop by and take a look-see Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
my alias on msn im is [email protected]. Feel free to add me. If you use MSN IM and want to try out the new one (msn 8), just ask and I'll send an invite.

Kooters: where are you? how close to Lynnwood? I can stop by and take a look-see Sunday.

Lacey
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lacey

fine, email me an address or phone number or something [email protected] or [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Use GAIM instead.  It's not Trillian, it's free, no ads, and it does AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, Jabber, and others.

HAH!  I've never heard many people mention GAIM.  I know one of the developers for that one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:48:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAH!  I've never heard many people mention GAIM.  I know one of the developers for that one.

I know many of the developers for windows live instant messenger
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:12:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

My monitor is a Hyundai....  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#17]
.....I've got a cousin who lives in San Diego....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know many of the developers for windows live instant messenger

Will it stop telling me that it can't log me in right now? I have to close it completely and re-open to get it to log in.  From time to time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'm running 7.0 I tried to upgrade it to 7.5 yesterday, but couldn't figure out how to update it without reinstalling everything....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've contributed a decent amount of code to TiK, which was ported into GAIM a few years ago ... no idea if it's still there, since TiK is quite dead.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I just wanna let you know that I am having to take Yahoo! Messenger off my computer, it is just taking my PC and tearing it apart  I've just spent the last 20 minutes trying to get my PC up and going after trying to sign into it.  OTOH I have MSN Messenger and it works just fine so if you have it or want it MSN Messenger  you can download it there and then you can add Kooter and I to it.  hrlacomb2 is our username for it.    

I used to have that problem all the time.  That is why I took off Automatic log in.  It took my laptop 15 minutes to become functional and that was retarded.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't have mine set up to auto load, or should I say I DIDN'T have it set up that way  It's off my computer now.  RYJones just spent a better part of today trying to help us out, but just as he thought we were done there was a whole new set of problems.  so anyway, as I have said if you were (or weren't  but would like to be) on our messenger list  you can add us to your MSN messenger at [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#23]
What?  I'm the only one using the original instant messenger?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#24]
hrlacomb2@.... ?

MSN needs an email address to add a contact.  EDIT: oops.  Didn't scroll down far enough

I'm     Rune753     on AIM and Yahoo...

[email protected]    for MSN

805711     for ICQ

BTW, I use trillian  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#25]
yeah the machine I thought I could swap it in with just died. Ugh. I got it home and it's still dead... wtf! for maximum spite, it's supposed to work when I get home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top