What about you???
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
you forgot the pics!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What about you???

DAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOOO,...... I am calling my FFL right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What about you???

Man I missed this today, dang!!!! Turns out mine is in too, but my FFL did not tell me untill I heard you had yours and called to bug him... man he knew I was waiting!!!! GRRRRRAAAA hahahahaha.... he's a good guy, but you know how we have all been waiting.  Thanks for your report, great job running it thru what ya did.  I will do the same for sure, guess I will be picking up a bunch of cleaner, lube, etc. at the fun show!!!!!

Talk with ya in the AM man!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Poor new rifle, doesnt even know its owners dont love it and will be running shitty ammo through it. What did it do to deserve it...

Oh yeah, you guys know the rules damnit, WWOP!

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Question for the SEBR guys: How long have y'all been waiting on your guns??
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeh-- I feel your pain. Feels like years since September for us SEAK guys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Heck I got off easy as time goes for most, like KA3B, he helped me get into this buy when it had already closed back in Oct. I think it was... This will be my first AR15, it was to have been my main X-Mass gift, but man it was just one thing after another that keep the rifles from being shipped.... man poor ED has gone thru hell and back trying to ship these puppies and he still isn't done yet, last I saw he was going to the airport to pick up family, drop off more rifles and ended up out of control crashing into some lady pickup truck!!!!  They both ended up banged up some but ok and because ED was running late the rifles never made it into his truck... thankgoodness.... AR15's all over the road!!!! lol

But now I will have my own rifle to shoot... is it morning yet!?!?!?! lol
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:38:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Poor new rifle, doesnt even know its owners dont love it and will be running shitty ammo through it. What did it do to deserve it...

Oh yeah, you guys know the rules damnit, WWOP!

HUH, I am going to get some good ammo to fire thru it today!  U going to be at the fun show!?!!? See ya at lunch, I'll buy ya that Pre-Bday shot of whatever you like

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:28:26 AM EDT
[#10]
No Pics = liar liar pants on fire.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:19:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:25:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+4
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#13]
The SEBR guys are going to make us wait for pictures after all the waiting they had to do.....

Its an obvious plot by the man.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I have my SEBR. There it is. Whee.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I got mine too. Shot (Wolf no less!) 400 rounds flawlessly. I .

Here's a pic from a 50 yard bench group when I was zeroing the BUIS. Posted merely to show that the rifle can shoot better than I...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top