Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 9:55:48 PM EDT
I noticed a link to this AK foregrip and noticed at the bottom of the page it said it could not be shipped to Washington. Are these not legal? WTF?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=148294

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I noticed a link to this AK foregrip and noticed at the bottom of the page it said it could not be shipped to Washington. Are these not legal? WTF?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=148294

Thanks!

Sportsman Guide are Libtards.

There are several items that are perfectly legal to own in Washington but they refuse to ship here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
They are legal, Sportsmans Guide is confused.

There was a BATF "raid" on P-W Arms in Redmond in June of 2003 for some FAL parts kits.  RCW 9.41.190 was brought to the forefront of many vendors attention because of this "bust" and some of those vendors have overreacted and refuse to ship many legal items to WA thinking that they aren't legal.

RCW 9.41.190
Unlawful firearms -- Exceptions.

(1) It is unlawful for any person to manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, or have in possession or under control, any machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle; or any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in a machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, or in converting a weapon into a machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle; or to assemble or repair any machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow. That's idiotic!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I contacted Sportsmansguide regarding this...

They said they're doing it because there is currently legislation preventing these from being sold in this state, or legislation being discussed....according to their "legal team"

Thats all I got out of them.

These guys are pretty big ass kissers if you ask me.  "Don't want to ruffle any .gov feathers...f the customers"

-Rob
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably the same Sportsmans Guide that will not ship ammo to some areas of MD because it is to close to DC?  We sent enough e-mails to keep them busy for awhile about that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top