Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:03:30 PM EDT
Hey guys, who are our WA Industry Partners / Dealers again? (and could you link to their webpage, too?)  I tried the Links and Help thread, but didn't see it in there. (hint, hint)
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
All you have to do is hit the WA EE search link, they are all right there on page one daily.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried that, and got an error earlier.  Works now, though.

I tried again, and found Teknic (www.nwtactical.com).  By the way, is Teknic, Clint?

Who are the others, though?  I see many posts ... but they're not easy to identify.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Clint is Iblis. He and Belial do the shoots and show.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I tried that, and got an error earlier.  Works now, though.

I tried again, and found Teknic (www.nwtactical.com).  By the way, is Teknic, Clint?

Who are the others, though?  I see many posts ... but they're not easy to identify.

Iblis/Clint and Teknic are different people, but both are very good guys.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay.  I'm trying to get this figured out in my head, and I'm also trying to find semi-local equipment/accessory/gear dealers for some friends here in the unit.  Quantico and Tactical Tailor are no-brainers, but I wanted to also recommend our other dealers, who I wasn't sure who they were.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#6]
So Teknic, Belial, and Iblis are dealers here on the board .... Iblis is Clint, who I've met.  Who are the others?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So Teknic, Belial, and Iblis are dealers here on the board .... Iblis is Clint, who I've met.  Who are the others?

Teknic is John.  www.nwtacitcal.net

Iblis is Clint.  www.carricozarmory.com

Belial works with Clint?  I don't see a "dealer" tag under Belial's name....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Teknic is John.  www.nwtacitcal.net

Iblis is Clint.  www.carricozarmory.com

Belial works with Clint?  I don't see a "dealer" tag under Belial's name....

Okay, that's starting to sound familiar, now.  When does ODT add it to his tacked thread and tell peopl e to buy stuf from them?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#9]
FWIW, I just got a MEGA Gator Lower from John, good deal, under a C-Note, shipped.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I have had several good experiences with Teknic and Iblis, and it appears lots of others here have too.

I see that TheTic00 is also a paid dealer,  I haven't run into him yet myself, but prices and service seem to be good, from the feedback I've seen.

In general, dealers on the EE seem to be pretty reputable.

There are several other local vendors and gun show dealers who are just regular members too, that are known on a firstname/screen name basis by lots of us.

I'd name them, but that's what the paid dealer status is for

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:46:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I see that TheTic00 is also a paid dealer,  I haven't run into him yet myself, but prices and service seem to be good, from the feedback I've seen.

Im really surprised at some of the local dealers. AFAIK, WAHTF is the most active chapter. We have 400 members, monthly shoots, weekly social hours, camping trips and fun show hookups. We are a very social group.

I can think of four guys, who sell this stuff for either fun or profit, that actually come out and shoot with us. I have personally invited the others in IM's.

Personally, while I like brick and mortar, I like the little guy more. The ones that will come out to an advertised event here and there are where I tend to spend my money. When you spend a little time, you start to get a ~feel~ for what kind of person they are.

Just my .02.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Big + 10,000 for John at NW Tactical. Great guy to do business with, lots of the good stuff, who also waited up for me on a Friday to get to his "shop" before closing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have had several good experiences with Teknic and Iblis, and it appears lots of others here have too.

In general, dealers on the EE seem to be pretty reputable.

There are several other local vendors and gun show dealers who are just regular members too, that are known on a firstname/screen name basis by lots of us.

I'd name them, but that's what the paid dealer status is for

I've dealt with Derek.  He's GTG.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Go to a Puyallap show and hang out around Iblis and Belial's tables.
Your wallet will hate you the next day.  

I plan on buying a lower and a stock and some parts from them, plus I might spend some money with James.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
2nd try....

I've added Teknic, under a new heading on the WA HTF Help & Links page.... but the format, title and link don't have to be the way I did it.

So, you dealers, CONTACT ME, and tell me what you'd like to see.

Iblis www.carricozarmory.com
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
2nd try....

I've added Teknic, under a new heading on the WA HTF Help & Links page.... but the format, title and link don't have to be the way I did it.

So, you dealers, CONTACT ME, and tell me what you'd like to see.

OK, then make sure to add my shop... www.chopperhouse.com  or http://motorcycle-motorcycle.com I'll give ya screaming deal on a custom chopper!  Oh, wait.... your talkin guns stuff right?  Uhhhhaaaa, maybe I can custom your scooter with rifle mounts!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#22]
ibt - take it to EE!!!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
maybe I can custom your scooter with rifle mounts!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
maybe I can custom your scooter with rifle mounts!

mr-cob.smugmug.com/photos/30199978-M-3.jpg

Oh MAN!!!! That is soooooo sweeeeeettttt!!!!! lol  I have heard of those and had a bike that looked like one of the ones that a single person rode and shot at the enemy.... big ole bommer!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top