BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 1:13:39 PM EDT
Anyone? Only being updated I hope.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
If you mean the separate announcement it looks like our fine moderator consolidated them all into the WA HTF Links and Help announcement.

Thanks OdT!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
lol, well, it occured to me that there wasn't a reason to have more than one announcement...... and I do like things ....er, uncluttered, to put it mildly.

Hope that didn't throw too many of you off. Guess I shoulda mentioned it.

Thankfully!  Some of the forums are rather ridiculous with the amount of "tacked" threads.  The M16 - Full Auto forum has 3 announcements and 8 tacked threads.  The Ammo forum has one announcement and 7 tacked threads.  9 tacked threads and 2 announcements in Troubleshooting.

I think it just clutters stuff up, and many of those items could be consolidated.  Thanks OdT!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#6]
How do you get it to work? I want to advertise a Ruger 22/45 I want to sell but when I go to the EE page there aren't any links to allow me to post anything.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How do you get it to work? I want to advertise a Ruger 22/45 I want to sell but when I go to the EE page there aren't any links to allow me to post anything.

If you use the WA EE link it performs a search for all of the ads from members in WA so it's a search results page rather than a normal forum.

To place a WTS handgun ad go here and start a new topic
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=88
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It is just a custom search feature.  You would just list your Ruger in the appropriate forum, and anyone that clicks on the WA EE link will see it.  I don't think there is a way to have it only available to WA members though, so everyone in the ARFCOM universe will see your ad....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is just a custom search feature.  You would just list your Ruger in the appropriate forum, and anyone that clicks on the WA EE link will see it.  I don't think there is a way to have it only available to WA members though, so everyone in the ARFCOM universe will see your ad....

Thats the part where you put "FTF IN WA ONLY" in the listing
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats the part where you put "FTF IN WA ONLY" in the listing

Yes, but that requires reading comprehension, something that seems to be rather lacking on ARFCOM in general....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top