Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 7:24:46 PM EDT
Man, been real tough waiting!  This will be my first AR and was going to be my main X-Mass gift... I wonder how long UPS is going to take now?  Looks like I will have my rifle by LCR after all... LCR is still going to take place right!?!?!?! lol

What type of rounds do you think I should run thru my SEBR first, and brand better for braking her in?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Standing by for the great "Wolf- No Wolf debate of WAHTF".

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Check UPS Tracking #.
GET WOLF.
SHOOT.
HAVE FUN.
( buy better ammo - L8R ).
Good Luck!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ah, yes I have a box of the wolf, 1k, but saw some saying it might be a bad type to start with... Hell I'll buy better stuff, but I have no idea what yet...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check UPS Tracking #.
GET WOLF.
SHOOT.
HAVE FUN.
( buy better ammo - L8R ).
Good Luck!

UPS tracking number..... LOL  

Guess you have not seen any of the SEBR thread... askin ED for a tracking number…. it was a major process to get to this point to ship the rifles, I sure won't bug him for the tracking number and I would be attacked for askin too!!!! lol  Poor ED, shipping those rifles for us was a big undertaking.... lot more work then most would have thought.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, yes I have a box of the wolf, 1k, but saw some saying it might be a bad type to start with... Hell I'll buy better stuff, but I have no idea what yet...

Go to the next funshow and ask James. Tell him you domnt want any laquer or pretzels with your ammo either.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to the next funshow and ask James. Tell him you domnt want any laquer or pretzels with your ammo either.

Was planning on it, I have Green tipped ammo from James from the last show I went to way back in Nov.  So U think you might make the Sat. show.... I'll buy ya some pre-Bday shot's!!! lol  They server Shot's at the Buzz Inn?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Was planning on it, I have Green tipped ammo from James from the last show I went to way back in Nov.  So U think you might make the Sat. show.... I'll buy ya some pre-Bday shot's!!! lol  They server Shot's at the Buzz Inn?

Green tipped in a 1000 bulk box loose or on stripper clips???

And there is no Buzz Inn in Puyallup that I know of, the show is 40 miles south of Monroe this weekend.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Green tipped in a 1000 bulk box loose or on stripper clips???

And there is no Buzz Inn in Puyallup that I know of, the show is 40 miles south of Monroe this weekend.

its the 1000 bulk box loose.... and I was kidding about the Buzz Inn, I saw somewhere before they meet to eat at some other place, but the pre-Bday shot's are still on me, just name the place and I'm buying!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
its the 1000 bulk box loose....

Ju got some readin to do mang.......

I know someone here shoots it, I dont know who. Minimum I would carefully inspect each round, honestly, I would run each round through a sizing gauge to make sure.

XM855PD

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:24:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
its the 1000 bulk box loose....

Ju got some readin to do mang.......

I know someone here shoots it, I dont know who. Minimum I would carefully inspect each round, honestly, I would run each round through a sizing gauge to make sure.

XM855PD

Ah, great, thanks!!! Still reading but that helps alot!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
And read this one as well..........

A pic I took........

images.snapfish.com/345999433%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3A9%3A%3E742%3EWSNRCG%3D3233453%3B3292%3Bnu0mrj

Yikkes!!!!!!!!!  I'll be watching.... Heck I hope to run thru some of these rounds this weekend and buy more the following weekend when hopefully my new AR will arrive!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a few cases of this stuff, between it and Wolf it's all I shoot.
The good stuff is stored away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top