BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 4:56:00 PM EDT
poll comming
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTP

Damn woman!!!

I will not complain about much of anything for a while after this one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
IBTP

Damn woman!!!

Not my kid, but someone I know.

But I did however break the pen in my pant pocket yesterday and have ink all over my car seat
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool--look at the time stamp on your post.  You couldn't have done better if you tried!

As far as the daughter thing goes:  YIKES!

Trey

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Finding out that I HAVE a 14 year old daughter would be pretty darn bad for me.

And to think she never even sent me a fathers day card.  BAH!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
They all suck
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]

[ 3 ]  Staining the driver seat of your car with ink from a broken pen?  [ 12.5% ]
[ 0 ]  Not getting the big promotion that you were looking for?  [ 0% ]
[ 10 ]  Finding out your 14 Y.O. daughter was involved in a videotaped Orgy?  [ 41.67% ]
[ 2 ]  finding out your 14 Y.O. daughter is possibly BiSexual?  [ 8.33% ]
[ 2 ]  I like polls  [ 8.33% ]

I voted: I like polls...

#3 & #4 are the only parts that matter.

#3 would require your viewing of the tape to verify ( ID ) your daughter...find out WHO videotaped that and you have a court case.

#4 would require an admission from your daughter to verify whatever source supplied you with information that would make you question her in the first place.

I consider #3 & #4 to be 'worse', or most important, and the others irrelevant if you're concerned about some kind of sexual situation with 'a 14 Y.O. female', whether it's your child or not...

BTW, seat stains and promotions can also be 'sexual situations'.

Good Luck getting answers on whatever the real quest is all about.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think it would rock.

The mother obviously doesn't want child support from you, you missed out on all the diapers... and you get a kid whenever you want one...

eta... plus add the factor that you ain't gittin any chitlins out of me!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Missed one....

finding out you dated your (then unknown) 14 Y.O. daughter?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Missed one....

finding out you dated your (then unknown) 14 Y.O. daughter?

ewe
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it would rock.

The mother obviously doesn't want child support from you, you missed out on all the diapers... and you get a kid whenever you want one... in a nut shell, don't for get that most 14 YOs have a mind of their own, its a pain in the ass to go see dad, it's not cool to be seen with parents, they have their own friends and they don't want to listen to your dumb ass music & they know more than you.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it would rock.

The mother obviously doesn't want child support from you, you missed out on all the diapers... and you get a kid whenever you want one... in a nut shell, don't for get that most 14 YOs have a mind of their own, its a pain in the ass to go see dad, it's not cool to be seen with parents, they have their own friends and they don't want to listen to your dumb ass music & they know more than you.

I know, I teach high school teens.  I still think they are cool to have around.  Maybe they talk to me more than their parents  I can't ground them
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it would rock.

I know, I teach high school teens.  I still think they are cool to have around.  Maybe they talk to me more than their parents  I can't ground them

Teaching kids and parenting kids are two entirely different animals.  What happens when they're unruly at school?  Send them to the office.  What happens when they're sick at school?  Send them home.  Teachers don't have to sit up with them all night when they're puking or worry when they're out too late.

My childless sister-in-law (teacher) tried to give me parenting advice once . . . ONCE.

Sorry MSKooter.  Got off the subject.  Videotaped orgy is the worst one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Missed another one also...

Finding out your 14 Y.O. daughter was involved in a videotaped BiSexual S&M Orgy?

I threw in the S&M just to spice it up.  Anyways... I voted for not getting the promotion cause I would have had to have sex @ age 16 to have a 14 yr old... and I was a "good" kid (read: shy) and didnt have sex til 18.  So now you know why I wear glasses.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Missed another one also...

Finding out your 14 Y.O. daughter was involved in a videotaped BiSexual S&M Orgy?

I threw in the S&M just to spice it up.  Anyways... I voted for not getting the promotion cause I would have had to have sex @ age 16 to have a 14 yr old... and I was a "good" kid (read: shy) and didnt have sex til 18.  So now you know why I wear glasses.

Are you a fortune teller by chance?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#17]
^^^^  Nah, sorry sweet...  Not I.  If I was, I'd be passing out stock tips and I wouldn't be driving a hyundai...

Well, a girl being bisexual gives 2x the chance to find love?  a guy being bi... well, thats just gross...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top