Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 4:52:28 PM EDT
Good luck Brother.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could join ya Mac.  Have one for me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I shall have the last drink of vodka (left from the party sat) with ya. Cheers!!!
I just talked to him on the phone. He sounds better than I feel. He will call again tomorrow. I read some of the posts to him and will read more to him tomorrow (time limit on the call and I had a couple of bill questions to ask).
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Have I mentioned that the VIP Makers is VERY GOOD!!?

(and on sale at the liquor store for 30 bucks)
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
PCR....
I'm STILL in the dark. Whats with Tweak? Never saw a post after we asked where he was off to.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
PCR....
I'm STILL in the dark. Whats with Tweak? Never saw a post after we asked where he was off to.

See 9milie's post www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=220148
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Man this shit makes my troubles at work seem trivial by comparison. This is a fucking bummer, I don't know what else to say.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:01:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Having been on the receiving end of a chemical reaction, I can definitly relate.

Although I do not know Tweak personaly, and being new to the AR world (after the ARMY), I will be honored to share this story with the ones I know and love.

As this is Superbowl Sunday, I will ask for a moment of prayer for our fallen.

Although I have no more than an ear to lend, I offer it to you Mrs M.

Lemover1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top