Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 12:10:15 PM EDT
Although I still think the guy's a hack for his successful watch-salesman trip, Eyman manages to make himself useful from time to time.  I have to admit, watching Kline pitch a fit over the prospect of losing pet-project money was quite a sight to catch last noc on the late news.

www.komotv.com/news/story.asp?ID=41195
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Kline is the epitomy of the arrogant left-wing "I know what's good for you politician."
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
"Kline later held up a copy of the state's proposed 2006 supplemental budget while asking Eyman which programs should be cut to make up for his tax-cutting measure."

We could start with his salary!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:15:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"Kline later held up a copy of the state's proposed 2006 supplemental budget while asking Eyman which programs should be cut to make up for his tax-cutting measure."

We Should start with his salary!  

We shouild have done away with his salary years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top