Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:10:40 PM EDT
I just bought some new tires for my Quad 4. They're ITP Mud-Lites with some very huge cleats. Unfortunately I couldn't hide them from my wife when Fed-EX dropped them off. She imediately wanted to know how much they cost and just about shit when I told her it was $500 for the kit. I installed them on my Quad this afternoon and took the Quad for a spin around the block and back down the driveway and then parked it on my patio. The damn thing left about a 30' rut in my backyard! The wife is going to shit again when she looks out in the backyard! Oh well....a guy's gott'a do what a guy's gott'a do! I need some astro turf real quick!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhhh, I'll bet she says YOU left the rut...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
lol,  us men will never learn! And that would be a death penalty offense with my wife.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Tell her you were frustrated from work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top