www.modelroundup.com/amt20002.html

nice red x

Sweet!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Authentic, with rusty shit and all!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
That yellow one looks like the old one. They used to make them in the late 70s early 80s. Original ones still in the box and wrapper sell for $50-$70. I think these were made in the last year or so. I'm finding them on the net for about $10 each. I'm going to buy 4 or 5 of them.

Here is a pic of the new ones since MsK's web-fu sucks

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh Kooter,

I saw a IH station wagon yesterday. I didn't even know they made them. It was huge, you could land F-14s in the back! I had no camera sadly.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh Kooter,

I saw a IH station wagon yesterday. I didn't even know they made them. It was huge, you could land F-14s in the back! I had no camera sadly.

Did it look like this?

It is a '71 IH Travelall. This is one I picked up about 5 years ago. It had been sitting in a field for 10+ years. Some dumbass left the rear sliding glass in the down position. The truck is SOLID all around except around the tailgate where the rain has been pouring in for the last 15 years.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Kooter was your backyard a junkyard in disguise?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#7]

TANNERITE!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It was a junkyard in the open. Had between 400 and 600 cars at a time back there. Father in law owns 10 acres. He has cars from the '30's up to the early 80's. He doesn't like messing with the new stuff too much. Usually anything newer than an '80 is taken to the scrap yard rather quickly.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a junkyard in the open. Had between 400 and 600 cars at a time back there. Father in law owns 10 acres. He has cars from the '30's up to the early 80's. He doesn't like messing with the new stuff too much. Usually anything newer than an '80 is taken to the scrap yard rather quickly.

any Hemi Cudas back there?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not currently. He had a 71 roadrunner with 26 original miles, although I think it is gone by now also.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not currently. He had a 71 roadrunner with 26 original miles, although I think it is gone by now also.

How does a car only rack up 26 miles? It get recked on the way home from the lot or something?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How does a car only rack up 26 miles? It get recked on the way home from the lot or something?

Yep. Guy bought it new off the lot. Was driving it home and ran it into a bridge. He towed it the rest of the way home and put it into his barn. Left it there until a couple years ago when the barn collapsed on top of it. Called my father in law to come and get it so he could burn the barn. Has front end damage from the wreck and the roof is caved in.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top