Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 11:50:52 PM EDT
Hi!!!

Meet a good friend of mine!!

So my dad called me today and asked me if I wanted a new rifle for Christmas (a week late).  I said "SURE!!!".  He asked me if I wanted a shotgun and I said "SURE!!!".  

So I'll be expecting a new shotgun of some variety in the near future!!

WHO GOT A GUN FOR CHRISTMAS AND HAS THE COOLEST DAD EVAR???
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Wanna trade it for a John Deere hat?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#2]
No, I don't think I'm allowed to have a John Deere hat since I have a Kubota tractor out in the garage.

Plus, I can't blow shit up with a hat.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, I don't think I'm allowed to have a John Deere hat since I have a Kubota tractor out in the garage.

But you can blow up the hat
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm beyond thinking of a witty retort or a funny reply...  so..

pants.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:49:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm home babysitting, the Wife was out getting drunk tonight, no joy here.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:28:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, rules be damned. How many AR mags do you want for that endangered hat damnit.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hi!!!

Meet a good friend of mine!!

www.homegrocer.com/images/products/crown-royal-bottle.gif

So my dad called me today and asked me if I wanted a new rifle for Christmas (a week late).  I said "SURE!!!".  He asked me if I wanted a shotgun and I said "SURE!!!".  

So I'll be expecting a new shotgun of some variety in the near future!!

WHO GOT A GUN FOR CHRISTMAS AND HAS THE COOLEST DAD EVAR???

OK....he left my place sober last night.......
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Not from my Dad but my wife got me a AR pistol receiver and a set of JP Enterprize yellow trigger spings.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I didn't get any gunz, but my two boys got nib Benelli shotguns and I threw in a 2 day tactical shotgun course at Front Sight for each of them. I figured since they're both heading to Phoenix for school together, that'd be a fun weekend for them. DD I know you don't really want that ar pistol receiver, since we all know arp's are for sissies. I'll find it a good home. Cavvet will give you 3 ar mags for it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey CavVet...I've got a hat for you....I'll bring up to Robe tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#11]
As I mentioned when I created this post, my Dad decided to get me a shotty for Christmas.  Well, he showed up with it today!

Behold my new 12ga Remington 870 Express Magnum.

The first shotgun I ever fired was a Remington 870.  I've always liked them, so I'm looking forward to taking this thing out before too much time passes and unload on something!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top