Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 1:56:56 PM EDT
...is a great guy to do business with! I just got in the door from picking two of these LMT's up....

... one with standard trigger, one with NM trigger. Evil finished product pictures to follow when a box from ADCO, and a box from G&R Tactical get here with uppers in them. That is all....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Speaking of which, that reminds me that I need to throw some more money his way....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Speaking of which, that reminds me that I need to throw some more money his way....

Johns pre-sales communication and stock is going to have me doing a lot more of the same I'm afraid.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Damn You!  

Soon, very soon.

Hehe, I was waiting it out a long time too. Are you wanting an LMT specifically Scrun? I was just taking one of the GEN2 stock/buffer/tubes off in preperation for a Magpul PRS and was really liking the fit and finish on them. And the LMT NM trigger is sahweeet'!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, that LMT trigger is very nice.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I still need to pick up my lower :hs:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top