Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 1:24:53 AM EDT
Then don't go on a shoplifting spree at Wally world, then fight the friendly Loss prevention associate. Even if you outweigh him by 50 pounds.

I don't think $500 worth of portable DVD players is worth falling on your face onto the pavement then spending christmas weekend in the pokey. But what do I know?

This is kind of how it played out:

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is your Christmas Spirit?.....

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where is your Christmas Spirit?.....

Somebody stole it when I wasn't looking
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you at least gift-wrap him for the telemarket center sales associates?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#4]
It should have played out like this.

Draw down on him.

Shoot, shovel, shutup.

Maybe we can try that "In order to form a more perfect Union" thing again..........

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#5]
did you get a few holiday punches in on the low-life?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]
~Shoplifters are people too.~

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Fuck em
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

LOL!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
did you get a few holiday punches in on the low-life?

No, once his face hit the pavement he lost all of his spunkiness
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#11]
The holidays are huge for shoplifting, theft, and the ever famous burglary where people kick in the door and steal the presents under the tree....

LP is generally ignored and looked down on by store management, but they are the first people who Mangers look to when things turn ugly.  

Kooter-  I'm hoping they were booked on a felony by the responding unit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The holidays are huge for shoplifting, theft, and the ever famous burglary where people kick in the door and steal the presents under the tree....

LP is generally ignored and looked down on by store management, but they are the first people who Mangers look to when things turn ugly.  

Yep. Theft 2nd I believe was the charge. Usually whenever I get in a scuffle the prosecutor will call me and ask if I want to file assault charges also. I very rarely do unless the lifter takes a swing at me.

I thought I had another person that wanted to miss christmas. A chick I have busted before was in the store. She ended up chickening out, but after she left I went through her cart. She had almost $3000 worth of DVDs, digi cams, video cams........... Nothing worse than a shoplifter that is too afraid to steal

Then 10 minutes after the store closes I busted a chick for $40 worth of jewelry. One of the last customers in the store. She gets to spend christmas in jail for a bunch of warrants she hasn't taken care of

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHOPLIFTERS!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#13]
How did she get a hold of the cameras?  I thought that shit was kept locked up.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#14]
These cameras were on clearance, so they were sitting on a table outside of the lockup. Normally $500 on sale for $250. They were wrapped in spider wrap, so I don't know how she planned on getting them out of the store. I'm guessing she was just going to make a run for it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Theft 2nd I believe was the charge. Usually whenever I get in a scuffle the prosecutor will call me and ask if I want to file assault charges also. I very rarely do unless the lifter takes a swing at me.

I thought I had another person that wanted to miss christmas. A chick I have busted before was in the store. She ended up chickening out, but after she left I went through her cart. She had almost $3000 worth of DVDs, digi cams, video cams........... Nothing worse than a shoplifter that is too afraid to steal

Then 10 minutes after the store closes I busted a chick for $40 worth of jewelry. One of the last customers in the store. She gets to spend christmas in jail for a bunch of warrants she hasn't taken care of

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHOPLIFTERS!!!!

The difference is that when I know LP, and they are good people, I will hook a booster for robbery if they decide to fight.....  Yes, I've had several convictions with it.  

I have little tolerance for certain things.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#17]

If you want to spend Christmas at home with family...

Stop getting drunk and crashing into stuff.  The roads are full of more morons than usual this time of year.  

I see dead people...
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

If you want to spend Christmas at home with family...

Stop getting drunk and crashing into stuff.  The roads are full of more morons than usual this time of year.  

I see dead people...

Are they all around you?

Do they smell funny?

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The difference is that when I know LP, and they are good people, I will hook a booster for robbery if they decide to fight.....  Yes, I've had several convictions with it.  

I have little tolerance for certain things.

I've never had one taken for robbery yet. I've been doing LP for about a year and a half and have only been in about 5 "fights". Generally they just go along with the program.

Now other LPs I know get into fights regularly. I'm not an asshole when I stop someone, and I don't treat them like crap. It's all how you approach them I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top