Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 11:44:30 AM EDT
Did your company have one?  Was there a gift exchange? Wudja get?

I got a:

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
My company had one but I did not attend. It was a dinner cruise on the river. We are having a pot-luck lunch tomorrow with a gift exchange.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#2]
We dont do squat at my work...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We dont do squat at my work...

+1
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Friday we did a potluck lunch and a gift exchange.  We do the White Elephant game, I ended up with a tub of Lego's (that were re-gifted to my cousin), and the best of all:  A Nose Hair Trimmer.  I was going to put that in someone's stocking, but he saw me bring it in the house.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine was last Friday.  I received a cool set of West Coast Chopper vice grips.  Now here is the "Damn Gibby is nice!" part:

The person that was hired over me for the supervisor position was the one I had to buy for.  He really likes Gospal music, so I bought him a Gospal music cd.  How's that for no hard feelings!  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]
msn rented out the Meydenbauer center and we had a kickass spread. The bars were nice and the food, awesome.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Friday we did a potluck lunch and a gift exchange.  We do the White Elephant game, I ended up with a tub of Lego's (that were re-gifted to my cousin), and the best of all:  A Nose Hair Trimmer.  I was going to put that in someone's stocking, but he saw me bring it in the house.  

We are doing that elephant thing too. I need to pick something up tonight. Are nose hair clippers in the $5 range? (we have a $5 limit)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to my wife's party. Friday night at Thornewood Castle. Now, THAT'S my kinda place! www.thornewoodcastle.com   Cool, cool, cool. And did I mention it was stacked to the rafters with blondes? I was in UDDER disbelief! And mrsbobbity was the best one! Of course, I'm not very objective...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are doing that elephant thing too. I need to pick something up tonight. Are nose hair clippers in the $5 range? (we have a $5 limit)

Wish I would've known, I would have sent you my set!  I'm sure they are in the $5 range, and make for very fun, embarrasing time (not that it takes much on my part)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a journal
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#11]
party at Los Potrillos in Everett...excellent Mexican food..and killer margaritas...boss picked up the tab....plus gave us a check for $250.00 bucks....plus a gift certificate to another restruant for 40 bucks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep. WROTE MYSELF A NICE FAT BONUS CHECK!!!!

Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#13]
We went bowling.   Loads of fun and prizes for best and most unconventional players.   Got an AMEX gift certificate.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I won $25, and I didn't even go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
msn rented out the Meydenbauer center and we had a kickass spread. The bars were nice and the food, awesome.

They do a few different parties every Christmas. Last year I know I counted 1/2 dozen in one weekend, 2 of them at EMP. Big effen company.

Quoted:
Yep. WROTE MYSELF A NICE FAT BONUS CHECK!!!!

Merry Christmas.

I will forward my personal info in case you feel like writing anymore of those.

My company comes down and does a breakfast spread, with upper mangement () in to be abused by us for a few hours. They must be masochists, they keep coming back, and the abuse is severe.

Part of our contract- "Normal and customary use of profanity shall not be considered insubordination".

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#16]
We didn't do squat at my work. Boeing is too politically correct to have a Christmas party. I thought about getting an adult sexual toy for a certain supervisor and leaving it gift wraped on her desk. Anonymously of course!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
We didn't do squat at my work. Boeing is too politically correct to have a Christmas party. I thought about getting an adult sexual toy for a certain supervisor and leaving it gift wraped on her desk. Anonymously of course!

You should do that! Thats a gem.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#18]
We got a $100.00 gift card for a local supermarket, the party while not an organized event started last Friday and will continue till around the 2nd of Jan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top