Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2005 9:24:16 AM EDT
Damn kids, my Mazda6 had the driver side window broken last night. Nothing was taken, just broken for fun I guess. There where 3 pairs of handcuffs, 150rounds of 9mm and alot of change still in the car and nothing was moved. I think tonight I will put some wrapped boxs in the car in plain view and stake it out. DId I say I hate people already?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#1]
*lol* I think you're nuts.  I slept in my car once because some penis was keying it.  I even installed 24hr VCR& 2 IR cameras inside the vehicle. Never caught the bastard.  It was a cool setup though.

Video evidence is your best friend.  

Sorry to hear though  I know exactly how you feel.

-Rob
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:34:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Who you messing around with?
Did she tell you she was single?  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't that just piss you off? I hate that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Did they at least leave you a rock as a parting gift?  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
looked like they used a screw driver or something, just hit it right in the center of the window. Have already ID'd several likely suspects in the area, will begin questioning of suspect AIF forces tonight. I knew that year of experience in Iraq would come in handy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Recon by fire!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:17:46 AM EDT
[#7]
IMAGINE  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe there were just out breaking windows.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:49:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
looked like they used a screw driver or something, just hit it right in the center of the window. Have already ID'd several likely suspects in the area, will begin questioning of suspect AIF forces tonight. I knew that year of experience in Iraq would come in handy.

This is where that whole "Toe Popper" conversation comes into play.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Grandpa always made the best toe poppers, damn revenuers. Ya, probably just kids breaking windows, nothing taken.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Leave a well sealed bag of old meat, leftovers, cat litter pickings, etc., in a box wrapped like a christmas present in your unlocked car.  Leave nothing else in there.  Having them take out your trash is a service that you'll like.

I don't usually pratice what I preach what I am about to say, but everyone left nothing of value in their cars, and left the doors unlocked, but took their battery out and locked it in the garage, there would be much less car burglary and theft.But I'm just too lazy to do that every night!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:50:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Grandpa always made the best toe poppers, damn revenuers. Ya, probably just kids breaking windows, nothing taken.

Just a random thought, and, no, I'm not playing to your paranoid side....Possible that they were testing the waters to see if you/the neighbors are alert?

O/T- How was your trip?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I know it wasn't stolen, but I had one of my Cruisers stolen a few years ago, we did get it back and not in too bad of shape, damn tweakers!

After that I had my girlfreind become a LoJack dealer(so we could do all our Cruisers for cheap), if anyone wants to Lojack their cars/trucks, heavy equipment, generators, Bobcats, ect PM me, she sells(to freinds/family) Lojacks for ALOT less than anyone else around. Wont stop someone from breaking into your car, but if they steal it you will get your car back fast  

I think LEO can get them for even a bigger discount direct from Lojack, might be worth a call.

John
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:41:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Rent For Your Eyes Only.  Watch what happens when two OPFOR-types try to break into 007's Lotus Esprit.  The Lotus' resale value goes straight to shit, but the results are priceless.

Maybe you can find 50 pounds of PBXN in the E/E.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Trip was long Matt, secured the package and it arrived safely, he's adjusting well. Didnt know my Father-in-law was a vet 61-67 AF.

I think its a group of kids going around town shooting out windows with pellet guns, broken windows all over town almost everynight.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top